Main Menu

Recent posts

Computer Gaming / Re: Combat Mission new for 202...
Last post by al_infierno - Today at 06:10:40 PM
Quote from: Father Ted on Today at 05:59:43 PMThe irony is, of course, that he said he didn't want to throw any premature announcements out there, because they would raise unreasonable expectations in the community, and yet he did and now there are

Hilariously enough, as I recall, the whole "no more premature announcements" thing was because they announced release months and then missed them without any notice multiple times in a row.  Apparently putting out a "Hey, we're gonna need to delay this" sometime during the month when it becomes clear you won't hit the deadline is just too much to manage.
Last post by Father Ted - Today at 05:59:43 PM
The irony is, of course, that he said he didn't want to throw any premature announcements out there, because they would raise unreasonable expectations in the community, and yet he did and now there are
Tabletop AARs / Black Flag Again
Last post by MengJiao - Today at 05:21:16 PM
So...trying the Black Flag Fleet against slightly less powerful French Ships
Last post by ArizonaTank - Today at 03:17:39 PM
Quote from: Gusington on Today at 09:14:21 AMSpace Lobsters?

Years ago, back in the days of CM Shock Force 1 I believe, BF Steve (I believe), with the usual acerbic stabs at the CM fanbase, started saying something like the next game would be 'CM in space' with "Space Lobsters." At first, nobody was sure if it was a joke or not.
Current Events / Re: Russia's War Against Ukrai...
Last post by Gusington - Today at 02:07:41 PM
I would not think the Russians want a siege, but time will tell I guess.
Last post by ArizonaTank - Today at 01:55:03 PM
Quote from: Gusington on Today at 11:48:19 AMRussians attempting to besiege/take Kharkiv?

Looks like that is the plan. Hopefully this turns out to be Putin's final lost push...the 'Kaiserschlact' of this war. Hopefully its not just another 'Verdun.'

If those F-16s do show up...they will come in handy.
Wargame Design Studio / Re: Napoleonic Battles Thread
Last post by rahamy - Today at 12:02:49 PM
New post up today releasing a massive amount of content. All 15 titles in the Napoleonic Battles series have received an update today. We believe this takes the series to a whole new level for both players who chose to game against the AI and those who prefer a live opponent. Game play enhancements, data file changes, graphical enhancements as well as documentation. We hope you enjoy all these have to offer.

https://wargameds.com/blogs/news/napoleonic-battles-4-08-1-updates
Last post by Gusington - Today at 11:48:19 AM
Russians attempting to besiege/take Kharkiv?
Last post by Sir Slash - Today at 11:04:37 AM
Space Lobsters: Good. Space Crabs: Very Bad.  :HideEyes: I'd kill for an updated Line of Sight tool.