Battleground 2014 (formerly Smoggycon!)

Started by Leon Pendraken, August 27, 2014, 09:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon Pendraken

Thanks to everyone who came along yesterday, visitors, traders and gamers!

The numbers were slightly increased from last year, which is a great result when moving a show.  The Queens Campus was also a much better venue than the old one and the majority of the feedback we've had so far has been very positive.  As with any change of venue there are a few creases we need to iron out, but we'll get those sorted and we'll be back next year on Saturday 28th November 2015!

We'll also be uploading the pictures, and putting together a proper show report, in the next few days, so we'll pop that up once it's done! Thanks again to everyone!

bayonetbrant

sounds great!

Quote from: Leon Pendraken on November 30, 2014, 08:00:35 PMWe'll also be uploading the pictures, and putting together a proper show report, in the next few days, so we'll pop that up once it's done!

Looking forward to it :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

Quote from: Leon Pendraken on November 30, 2014, 08:00:35 PM
Thanks to everyone who came along yesterday, visitors, traders and gamers!

The numbers were slightly increased from last year, which is a great result when moving a show.  The Queens Campus was also a much better venue than the old one and the majority of the feedback we've had so far has been very positive.  As with any change of venue there are a few creases we need to iron out, but we'll get those sorted and we'll be back next year on Saturday 28th November 2015!

We'll also be uploading the pictures, and putting together a proper show report, in the next few days, so we'll pop that up once it's done! Thanks again to everyone!
Awesome! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

GDS_Starfury

Fyi, Smuck will whore himself out as a booth babe.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Leon Pendraken

We've just uploaded all of the photo's from this years show, so head over and have a look on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.504863642989228.1073741831.388912817917645&type=3  (There's over 100 of them on there, so it was easier to use Facebook for it!)

Here's a quick selection as well:

Leon Pendraken

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.