More people watch gaming vids than HBO ESPN Netflix Hulu combined

Started by jomni, April 20, 2017, 07:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Half those numbers are just me trying to figure out the latest part of Witcher 3 I am stuck at.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Destraex

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Sir Slash

I love me to watch some gaming videos. Especially the games I suck at like IL-2 and ANY FPS. Don't care for the overly 'talkie' ones or the 'F--k that' every-other-word ones. And ones with happy endings.  :peace:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart

Rayfer

How to play/let's play gaming videos have been a god-send for me for learning strategies, quirks, shortcuts, etc. etc.  They have pretty much replaced manuals....at least in my gaming world they have.

Hot lead and dirty talk!

Jesus saves! But Gretzky scores on the rebound!