For Honor Starter Edition FREE Until June 18

Started by Grim.Reaper, June 11, 2018, 05:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

At E3, Ubisoft announced that the starter edition of its multiplayer action game For Honor is free to try from now until June 18. More than that, if you download before the 18th you can go ahead and keep it forever. It's not just a trial, it's yours.

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-327176/get-for-honor-starter-edition-free-on-uplay-console-versions-on-sale-during-e3

Destraex

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Grim.Reaper

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Grim.Reaper

Destraex

Steam is enough for me. My son wanted it. But not prepared to create yet another client for him.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

HoodedHorseJoe

I would be tempted but they're not doing a PS4 deal. Not interested in grabbing this on PC.
Communications Director
Hooded Horse

We are a publisher of indie games with strategic and tactical depth. 28 projects and counting, come check out our portfolio on Steam, GOG, and the Epic Games Store!

You may have seen me around in previous roles such as editor of Wargamer.com and Strategy Gamer.

Gusington

I wish it had some kind of single player campaign.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Quote from: Gusington on June 12, 2018, 07:22:16 AM
I wish it had some kind of single player campaign.

Well it says PVE so that is sort of single player

Gusington

Isn't it extremely limited in what it offers for single player? For comparison, I just bought The Elder Scrolls Online for 10.00 because I've read from 100s of players that 99% of that game can be played happily solo. If this is comparable I am interested.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on June 12, 2018, 12:56:57 PM
Isn't it extremely limited in what it offers for single player? For comparison, I just bought The Elder Scrolls Online for 10.00 because I've read from 100s of players that 99% of that game can be played happily solo. If this is comparable I am interested.

I picked it up on sale at some point for like $10, haven't played much...but pretty sure there is some kind of learning tutorial type of campaign....heck for free, probably worth the chance:)

jomni

mbar