Superbowl - I'm very stoked

Started by JudgeDredd, January 31, 2015, 06:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Marty Ward on February 02, 2015, 04:06:24 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 02, 2015, 03:35:54 PM

Oh, I agree that it was the area that was the problem. Every man woman and child that could be spared was in the centre area waiting on a run

I still would've given Lynch his bite. 3rd or 4th down would've been where I would've chanced the pass.

Either that or fake to Lynch up the middle and have Wilson roll out to either run or pass. Your talking about a 6-8 second play at worst.

That's exactly the play call that I was expecting.

bayonetbrant

Balls.  Great big brass Irish balls.

QuoteTwo Irish guys sneaked into the Super Bowl without tickets and snagged $25,000 seats
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google Plus Share via Email More Options

While hundreds wallowed over their Super Bowl ticket deals falling through on Sunday, two NFL fans from Ireland say they managed to sneak into University of Phoenix stadium in Glendale, Ariz., and snag $25,000 seats for free.

"Our game plan was to be super confident," Richard Whelan, who attended with friend Paul McEvoy, told RTE Radio One Morning Ireland (via the Independent). "We just thought if we pretend we belong there, nobody will question us."

Apparently, no one did. The two said they took advantage of the hullabaloo at one gate at the stadium, where they saw crowds of first aid workers entering.

sooooo much more at the link
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Steelgrave

^BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I've often imagined God rolling a D20 at critical points in our lives. If He loves football, well....there ya go!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

MetalDog

Tosh is pretty awesome.  I just wonder when he is coming out of the closet?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

With Tosh I don't think it really matters.