Tanks!

Started by bayonetbrant, February 18, 2013, 08:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

QuoteA CV9035NL of the Royal Netherlands Army's 45 Armoured Infantry Batallion, Regiment Oranje Gelderland rolls through Marnehuizen during MOUT training.

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Rommel inspecting one of the first Tiger Is

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

French AMC 35 light calvary tank

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Airborne Rifles

M22 Locust light tank and T95 super-heavy tank

Airborne Rifles

M22 Locust exiting a Hamilcar glider, 1945.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Airborne Rifles on June 14, 2014, 03:06:56 PMM22 Locust light tank and T95 super-heavy tank

it's like a tracked version of Laurel and Hardy
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

mirth

QuoteChilean M-60 Super Sherman on maneuvers, c.1988. Converted Israeli M50 Shermans, refitted with the IMI-OTO 60mm Hyper Velocity Medium Support (HVMS) gun.

Claimed to be the very last fighting Sherman, remaining in Chilean service until 1989,

mirth

M113 of Lebanese army with Russian made ZU-23-2 23mm anti-aircraft machine gun.

Staggerwing

Fragility and lethality in one neat package.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

mirth

DF Merkava IV tanks somewhere outside the Gaza strip, Operation Protective Edge, 2014

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 15, 2014, 06:22:07 AM
Quote from: Airborne Rifles on June 14, 2014, 03:06:56 PMM22 Locust light tank and T95 super-heavy tank

do you have any idea how many times I've seen this perspective in WoT?
my eye,mouse and cursor go straight to the rear drive sprocket.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.