An Updated Word From Our Sponsors (PLEASE READ!)

Started by bayonetbrant, August 16, 2015, 07:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

bbmike

Sigh. Well, I just placed the order so it might be a while.  8)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Staggerwing

Are there banner ads for NWS up? I don't see any.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Quote from: Staggerwing on September 28, 2017, 05:41:05 PM

They're in the rotation. I've seen them periodically throughout the day.

Staggerwing

Quote from: mirth on September 28, 2017, 05:45:14 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on September 28, 2017, 05:41:05 PM

They're in the rotation. I've seen them periodically throughout the day.

And, just like that, one also popped up on the top page banner space. I've been meaning to see what NWS has these days so there I go...

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

mirth

I need to steer more of my purchases to NWS. Chris Dean is a great guy and runs a great business.

Gusington

I bought many old games from him. He went the extra mile to find me a complete hard copy of Freespace 2 a million years ago.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

Quote from: Gusington on September 28, 2017, 06:35:13 PM
I bought many old games from him. He went the extra mile to find me a complete hard copy of Freespace 2 a million years ago.

You're almost as old as Bob!  :o
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

I've purchased from NWS in the past, but it's been a few years now. Chris' service has always been outstanding.

Barthheart

Even I have bought stuff from Chris. Great guy and great service.  :bd:

Staggerwing

Quote from: mirth on September 28, 2017, 06:38:41 PM
I've purchased from NWS in the past, but it's been a few years now. Chris' service has always been outstanding.

Truth! It's been too long for me as well.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Placed an order last night.  Man, I really hope my US PO box address is still good...