Steam Summer Sale 2018...

Started by steve58, June 12, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I forgot all about Shadow Tactics...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Kale sale...for the herbivore minded Brethern.

Nail sale - catering to all of the open world builders out there.
Insert witty comment here.

bobarossa

And then there's the "Kale Sale" for those who are always falling for the "buy it, you'll like it" line.

Ninja'd by seconds!

jamus34

Quote from: bobarossa on July 10, 2018, 12:20:53 PM
And then there's the "Kale Sale" for those who are always falling for the "buy it, you'll like it" line.

Ninja'd by seconds!

Gimme credit that was a solid minute thirty.

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

jamus34

Sir Slash

When I was young, I used to get drunk and do things I couldn't remember. Now I'm old and stay sober and buy games I can't remember. Circle of Life.  :idiot2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

OJsDad

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 11, 2018, 11:22:27 AM
Now I'm old and stay sober and buy games I can't remember. Circle of Life.  :idiot2:

LIE!!  You're never sober.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

jamus34

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 11, 2018, 11:22:27 AM
When I was young, I used to get drunk and do things I couldn't remember. Now I'm old and stay sober and buy games I can't remember. Circle of Life.  :idiot2:

With exception to one New Years as a teenager where I learned that no food and mass quantities of alcohol don't mix i can honestly say I do remember everything I've done.

All have to say is you feel a lot more guilt about being and ass and remembering vs potentially being an ass and not remembering.

Sir Slash

There are degrees of sobriety. As long as I'm in the top 50%, I consider that as good as sober. I grade on the curve. The things I do when I'm drunk I can't remember don't concern me. It's the things that are so bad I can remember them the next day despite being drunk that really frighten me.  >:D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Staggerwing

Then there are those times measured by how many days it takes to lose the the dreadful anticipation of a door knock with strobing blue&red lights outside.

... or so I've heard.  :-"
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

Or trying to get your front door key to work in the lock after a night out only to realize the reason it doesn't is because your trying to get in the wrong house.  :hide:

MC

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 11, 2018, 10:24:41 PM
Or trying to get your front door key to work in the lock after a night out only to realize the reason it doesn't is because your trying to get in the wrong house.  :hide:

Or waking up in bed the next morning wondering why the couple next door are sleeping in your bed.  :o

Gusington

'This is not my beautiful house'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd