Jarhead0331

Quote from: Tpek on August 21, 2017, 05:29:52 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 20, 2017, 03:23:07 PM
Quote from: Tpek on August 20, 2017, 01:48:08 PM
Quote from: Toonces on August 20, 2017, 11:53:05 AM
Holy crap, this thread was started in 2013.   :o

Back when SoM used to hang around here.   :'(

What has happened to him?

We could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you.

And how do you figure on doing that, a world away and without most of your guns? ;)

With my toenail clippings.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Tpek

I've got a ready anti-toenail-clipping spray, courtesy of Batman.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Man I sure hope the devs don't spooge this up.  This game looks absolutely fantastic.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

Still no coop or multiplayer in this game? Kind of hoping they will add multiplayer.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Destraex on October 27, 2017, 06:43:17 PM
Still no coop or multiplayer in this game? Kind of hoping they will add multiplayer.

You and your multiplayer.  :hide:

Just about every game developed for the market today is multiplayer centric. It's so rare we get a fully featured sp experience without trying to appeal to the online masses. You'll have to deal with the 3 games in existence that don't have a mp component. I mean really, go play mount and blade!  :pullhair:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

^ I don't often agree with Jarhead, but when I do it's not about guns, and it is about multiplayer gaming.

8)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on October 27, 2017, 10:13:35 AM
Oh, yon yew tuewbe!

Wow, the presentation is great.  I'm sure I'll try to play it someday.

Greybriar

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is scheduled for release in less than a month. Is anyone planning on buying it?

I mention this because I have a code for 25% off all PC games sold by Green Man Gaming that is valid until 23:59 UTC the 17th of January and I thought I'd use it towards the pre-order of Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.