Planes!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 03, 2013, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

GDS_Starfury

when did they add the XB-70?  that sure as shit wasnt there 10 years ago.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

QuoteF4J Phantom II of VF-74 in their bi-centenial color scheme. USS NIMITZ 1976.

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

DoctorQuest

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 14, 2017, 06:57:25 PM

I thought it had been there for quite a number of years. I remember seeing it on several occasions during the '60s and '70s. I wonder if they had it in a maintenance area when you were there.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Centurion40

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 14, 2017, 06:57:25 PM

Not sure, but it was in the brightly lit Presidential hangar. Lots of cool stuff.
Any time is a good time for pie.

OJsDad

They added a new hanger a year or two ago, so there's probably more planes there now than before.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

GDS_Starfury

wait until it has to land.   :2funny:
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

BanzaiCat

mirth

I've seen that movie more times than I care to think about.

BanzaiCat

"You must think in Rrrrrussian." ;D

I just rewatched it a few days ago. I don't know what it is about it that appeals. I think it was the laserdisc game, in which I lost many a quarter.

mirth

Heh. I remember that too.

Did you know that Cliff Clavin was one of the sub crew?

BanzaiCat

Yeah! I noticed that when I re-watched it. I'm sure I noticed it before but it's been a long time since I've seen it...though back then I watched it more times than I care to count myself.

mirth

John Ratzenberger showed up in a lot of small roles like that before he hit it big on Cheers.

Staggerwing

Now he is in just about every Pixar film ever made.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys