The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

It's probably only 90% if you have the original spin tires in your library.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JasonPratt

That makes sense! -- Toonces, do you have the original? (If anyone does, can you check the Mudspinners sale price?)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Toonces

^ I do have the original.  Doh, that should have occurred to me I suppose.   :-[
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Staggerwing

Quote from: Toonces on September 23, 2018, 04:54:28 PM
^ I do have the original.  Doh, that should have occurred to me I suppose.   :-[

That would be it, since I also have the base game and got a $2.49 price.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

-budd-

Graviteam's Tank Warfare Tunisia bundle 83% off, the whole bundle is $14.41. Great price

This bundle includes:
Tank Warfare: Tunisia 1943 base game
Longstop Hill DLC
Operation Pugilist DLC
El Guettar DLC

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/5604/Tank_Warfare_Tunisia_1943_Complete_Edition/

I'll be picking up the last DLC i need, EL Guettar, nice to have another map for quick battles.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Toonces

^ Is that a new game, or...where does it fit in the whole Graviteam lineup timewise? 
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

-budd-

Quote from: Toonces on September 25, 2018, 09:56:49 PM
^ Is that a new game, or...where does it fit in the whole Graviteam lineup timewise?

It's the newest game. There going to run two tracks for graviteam games, Tunisia and Mius front with associated DLC. East front/ West front thing so to speak. Haven't heard where there going next. You can't beat that price for the Tunisia package. I'm really loving the new quick battle setup, hoping they expand it with a setting for setting your own order modifiers and maybe just adding one more battle group as an option,limited to two right now.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

JasonPratt

Steam's weekend sale started a bit early this week, and includes the WB Games category. Aside from a ton of Lego games, and the Arkham games, there's a confusing mosh of Mordor: Shadow of War, some of it for sale, some of it not -- except if you look around all of it is for sale. .... .....uh, the DLC is full price in pieces, but if you get it all together it costs only the same as one piece.

Ahem. So anyway, I got the full game (at last) for around $35 today. I'm okay with this. Back when it was released, I tried to replay the first game (after beating it upon release) but just couldn't get back into it; and I tried to play the (very advanced) prologue campaign featuring Glamring or whatever his name is (the elf who forged the One Ring or anyway taught Sauron to do so), but I just couldn't get into that either.

This didn't bode well, and the initial state of the game didn't bode well either, so I had plenty of other things to do -- and we aren't likely to see a deeper sale on it this year, so I'm fine with trying now that there's been a lot of patching.

Besides, I'm looking for a bit of a Halloweenish vibe for the coming month.  O0
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Rayfer

Steam has Civilization 6 for $19.80 until Monday 10/1.

Gusington

Thanks Rayfer - I would get that if I could get over the cartoony graphics. I just can't.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

Some serious GOG.com sales

10th anniversary!!  :o

and Stellaris landed there!!! and DLC on sale there too!! :buck2:
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Philippe

Darkest Dungeon is $7.49 on Steam (70% off ).
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

bbmike

Quote from: Philippe on October 03, 2018, 10:12:16 AM
Darkest Dungeon is $7.49 on Steam (70% off ).

Good deal! I go to buy it and what do I see? "This is already in your Library".  :-[  :D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Toonces

^ That is a surprisingly fun game.

And a surprisingly frequent occurrence for me as well...   ::)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd