The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 05, 2018, 08:38:09 AM
Quote from: jamus34 on May 05, 2018, 07:45:11 AM
Destiny 2 is the May spotlight game for humble monthly.

Can anyone whose played confirm or deny its worth $12?

Totally worth $12. I played it on PS4, though.

For the cost of a humble subscription, I couldn't resist and picked Destiny 2 up for $12. The PC version looks noticeably better than the PS4 version and plays very well. This is clearly a dedicated PC title and not just another bad console port. I really enjoy the campaign in this game so for $12 I totally recommend it, if still available. I'm going to enjoy playing through it again on PC.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

-budd-

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

steve58

Order of Battle bundle for $4.99 at Fanatical.  As Order of Battle is free, its $5 for 3 DLCs...

Order of Battle World War II
Order of Battle: U.S. Pacific DLC
Order of Battle: Rising Sun DLC
Order of Battle: Morning Sun DLC

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

FlickJax

Quote from: steve58 on May 23, 2018, 12:35:36 PM
Order of Battle bundle for $4.99 at Fanatical.  As Order of Battle is free, its $5 for 3 DLCs...

Order of Battle World War II
Order of Battle: U.S. Pacific DLC
Order of Battle: Rising Sun DLC
Order of Battle: Morning Sun DLC

Good bundle...thanks.. i havent got 2 of them i think

Gusington

Civ VI digital deluxe edition on sale at Fanatical for about 32.00, US only.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on May 25, 2018, 01:37:31 PM
Civ VI digital deluxe edition on sale at Fanatical for about 32.00, US only.

Quick note : the sale is also available in the rest of the world - EU=32 € (= $ 37).

Jarhead0331

Matrix D-Day sale through June 10th. All WWII titles are 30% off.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Silent Disapproval Robot

Does anyone know if the DLC for Order of Battle works with the Steam version if you buy directly from the Matrix/Slitherine site?

Pete Dero

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 06, 2018, 01:20:46 PM
Does anyone know if the DLC for Order of Battle works with the Steam version if you buy directly from the Matrix/Slitherine site?

Yes.  Get your steam key here : https://www.slitherine.com/members/games.asp?Filter=3

Silent Disapproval Robot

Sir Slash

Panzer Command Ostfront. Is it worth $20? I played the first one and couldn't deal with the interface. Has it been improved any?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Tuna

I don't think it has changed much.. you get a lot of battles/era for the price. But Combat Mission it is not.

Barthheart

I liked it better than CM, but everyone's mileage is different.

For $20 it's definitely worth it. Lots and lots of game play in there.

mirth

Quote from: Barthheart on June 06, 2018, 03:34:28 PM
For $20 it's definitely worth it. Lots and lots of game play in there.

QFT
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus