Working My Way Back To F R I D A Y

Started by JudgeDredd, July 20, 2018, 03:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Cyrano on July 20, 2018, 12:26:25 PM
I really, really, really want to finish a game of "Black Orchestra".  I'm 0-3 at the moment, although one time we got quite close.

Solo, that game is a lot of fun. Speaking of, I owe a review on it.  :-[

Toonces

So many choices....

I haven't played a computer game in at least a month.  I'll probably go with something I know, Cold Waters, CK2, or maybe some Take Command Second Manassas.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

MengJiao

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 20, 2018, 06:25:24 AM
Definitely some IL-2 BoS, etc....will continue to explore the joy of both air combat and tank crew in VR.

ARMA3, checking out the new goodies from the encore update.

Endless Space 2, dominating a small corner of the galaxy.

Maybe some WH40K Gladius.

Fire up DCS F/A18C, just to keep proficient on routine operations and systems and explore some new areas of the Persian Gulf map which were released in this week's update.

Everyone enjoy.

Yep...some BoS/Kuban and DCS probably.

IICptMillerII

I finally got enough turns to add another update to my Combat Mission Shock Force AAR. I'm hoping to pump out the remaining updates soon and finish this thing off (finally!!!)

Other than that I've been really into Field of Glory II recently. I tend to play Rome most of the time, but I'm trying to branch out and learn the Greek factions a bit more.

I may also play some Campaign Series Middle East if I have the time. I recently had to rebuild my desktop and just got around to reinstalling CSME and it's patch.

Beyond that, I'm almost constantly playing one or more of the Combat Mission titles. I have a PBEM or two going right now, but they are more of a gentleman's match set-up, so not really worthy of an AAR or video. Though I do want to get around to making another CM video. We'll see.

jamus34

Played some Fallout 4 and Endless Space 2...probably will continue on with both of them.
Insert witty comment here.

Sir Slash

Not much gaming this weekend because of family obligations but maybe some time for one of the 'Battle Academies' or CMRT: Blunting the Spear Campaign. And, I'll hoist a strong one for Ritchie 61.  :peace:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bbmike

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 20, 2018, 09:19:00 PM
Not much gaming this weekend because of family obligations but maybe some time for one of the 'Battle Academies' or CMRT: Blunting the Spear Campaign. And, I'll hoist a strong one for Ritchie 61.  :peace:

O0 I'll join you in that hoist to Ritchie 61.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

MikeGER

Quote from: bbmike on July 20, 2018, 09:20:23 PM
O0 I'll join you in that hoist to Ritchie 61.

+1   

i had planed that too O0
(i just didn't wanted to spoil his RIP thread with the idea)

Destraex

sins of a solar empire
steel division
war thunder - ships aircraft and tanks
post scriptum - just a tiny bit.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

JasonPratt

Due to overtime continuing this weekend, and some family time with Bro, Ishy, and the nieces, I've focused almost entirely on pulling together a harmonized plan for the Austrian side of the "Death Ride" Kriegspiel today (Saturday).

Unsure about tomorrow, other than watching over the initial corps orders (and perhaps tweaking the Plan accordingly); and playing the Belgiac turn in our Crisis Grogs mp of Falling Sky. At least two players have a good shot at winning the game by 3rd winter, which should be coming up soon! (No spoilers since I'm sure I'll AAR this eventually.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Tuna

Played a lot of Attila, doing Mercia campaign. Saturday morning did a lot of bomb runs in Il2 BoS Wings of Liberty server (fun to be back in the air). Good weekend for gaming!

Vintage Dude

Spent some time today with TW:Rome2 with the new update. Friday and Saturday took up with my son's wedding.

Toonces

I didn't do any gaming, but I do know that that Attila Mercia campaign has kicked my ass a few times in the past.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

MetalDog

Just watched the two seasons of Last Kingdom this weekend.  Would LOVE to have a game with a Wessex/Mercia/Danelaw scenario.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

I have got to watch that show.

MD - look into Thrones of Brittania.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd