Wings of Glory: WWI

Started by Silent Disapproval Robot, April 19, 2018, 06:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

I recommend not only the starter kit but the entire product line of both WW1 and WW2 models.  Also, have Age of Sails cued up and ready to purchase too.

mirth

Quote from: Bison on April 20, 2018, 08:16:25 PM
I'm a font of marriage advice whether it helps or hinders relationships is another matter altogether.

:bd:
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Maybe I'll do all that and do a cross-over. Mix in my X-Wing minis versus the WW2 and WW1 ones too?

mirth

Might as well. Through in some 1/72 models while you're at it.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

Give the full Calvin Ball treatment  O0

BanzaiCat

Maybe I should just get the USS Flagg!

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: BanzaiCat on April 20, 2018, 08:22:20 PM
Maybe I'll do all that and do a cross-over. Mix in my X-Wing minis versus the WW2 and WW1 ones too?

Well, they do have the Tripods and Triplanes version of Wings of Glory if you want War of the Worlds type sci-fi action.  The developer is also working on a Battlestar Galactica minis game.

Bison

Admittedly my BSG knowledge is limited but how many different spaceships are there?  I only recall the Cylons having multiple different types of combat frames.

Silent Disapproval Robot

I don't know.  I'm not very interested in it TBH.  Basically looks like it'll be a direct competitor with X-Wing.  If it were capital ships, I would probably have more interest but I already own Armada and Federation Commander so it's not like I need yet another title covering the same basic concept.