One Slip into FRIDAY

Started by mirth, March 16, 2018, 04:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

WWII minis wargaming tomorrow.

On the fence about picking up CY6. Probably play some CoD: Infinity War on XB One.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Ian C

HOI 4 Waking The Tiger & Kingdom Come.

jamus34

Off today but busy tomorrow.

Still working on Xenoblades but also thinking I want to spend some time on the PC side, maybe even an actual wargame like DC Barbarossa or WitW
Insert witty comment here.

JudgeDredd

I suppose Battle of Stalingrad or Battle of Moscow as they're new. Maybe some Project Cars 2 and F1 2017

Final weekend of the 6 Nations - so I wouldn't imagine a whole lot of gaming.

Also, I'll be working on my Airfix 1/72 P-51D model my daughter's boyfriend got me

Happy gaming groggies  :notworthy:
Alba gu' brath

Barthheart

Technically unemployed today as I start a new job on Monday so extra day of gaming!  O0

More exploration of CY6. Having fun so far but it's not without it's flaws.

Jena Kriegsspiel continues... lots of action on the 19th of Oct. 1806!

More Stellaris. I'm liking the changes so far. Playing on a 1000 star, 2 arm spiral with 9 other empires and 1 fallen. Set the star lanes to 75% and it's created some great choke points.

More Genesis on VASSAL. My inbred Egyptian Empire might finally get it's collective shit together this turn...  :P

Some VASSAL work... even though I retired form that...

Some DIY basement finishing work to get done.

Rayfer

mirth...I love me some Pink Floyd.  O0   HoI4 and Torment: Tides of Numenera

Dammit Carl!

American Yardwork Simulator will be my jam this weekend along with looking for a car (Mrs.' got all smashed up two days ago in winter weather) and the possibility of becoming a foster parent to our Neice's one year old (bad stuff going down there, so I don't mind but still I'm fourteen years out of experience with such a small one in the home), so...yay.

So if/when I do get some down-time, I think I'm going to be shooting things; need to dust off the R6 Siege and see what that new zombie mode is about.

Have a good one, folks!

bbmike

Mostly Surviving Mars I suspect. Maybe more Civ6 Rise and Fall.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Destraex

* Total War Arena
* Steel Division

Mates want to play hearts of iron 3 but it just does not grab me.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Tuna

Quote from: Destraex on March 16, 2018, 08:50:59 AM
* Total War Arena
* Steel Division

Mates want to play hearts of iron 3 but it just does not grab me.

Wish I could get some Total War team mates! I know you're in the wrong time zone. I played with my sons the other night. They did well, but I couldn't convince them to keep playing.  My older son wants me to play League of Legends with him, which I'll do some with him this weekend for bonding time. Younger son would rather play Stellaris/Hoi IV MP with his online friends.

Cyrano

@Ian C:  Glanced at your post and saw "Wanking the Tiger".  I can't even imagine what I thought that was.

Will pick up CY6 for my son so we can have at.  As I said elsewhere, and agreeing with Vance, it's basically good, but needs work.  Hope they commit to improvements.  It could be very good.

19th October, as Vance indicates, was a bit nuts in the Jena KS.  LONG fatigue calculation phase, probably on Saturday.

Battle of Auerstedt (JTS) with Doug. At present it's all Lipizzaners pirouetting in the mist.

Playtest X2

Finished 53 out of 96 in the last FoG2 tournament and have signed up for the next one.  Another 100-member bang-a-rang.

GLOOMHAVEN
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

MengJiao

Quote from: JudgeDredd on March 16, 2018, 07:19:58 AM
I suppose Battle of Stalingrad or Battle of Moscow as they're new. Maybe some Project Cars 2 and F1 2017

Final weekend of the 6 Nations - so I wouldn't imagine a whole lot of gaming.

Also, I'll be working on my Airfix 1/72 P-51D model my daughter's boyfriend got me

Happy gaming groggies  :notworthy:

Might look into BoX, otherwise the usual World of Warships.

Gusington

Dammit Carl! Good luck... that is quite the challenge.

At first I loved World in Conflict but it's beginning to feel a little dated to me now...still solid but I am falling out of love for it a bit. Can anyone recommend other Cold War themed RTS or FPS games?

Also March Madnessing.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Slick Wilhelm

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on March 16, 2018, 07:57:23 AM
American Yardwork Simulator will be my jam this weekend

I can relate, as I'll be playing Laminate Flooring Installation Simulator.  <:-)

Sorry to hear about your wife's car and your niece. Uffda, that's some heavy stuff to all happen at the same time!

Jarhead0331

Talk of playing games depresses me these days.  :-\
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18