One Slip into FRIDAY

Started by mirth, March 16, 2018, 04:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skwerl

JD,

How is Project Cars 2 compared to the first one?  I'm currently obsessing over Assetto Corsa, the Porsche DLC - The mighty 917(30)! - which I must confess I currently lack the skills to drive.

Gusington

Anyone have an opinion on Call of Duty: Ghosts for SP? It's on sale for ~20.00 and I loved Infinite Warfare.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

Quote from: Tuna on March 16, 2018, 08:55:49 AM
Quote from: Destraex on March 16, 2018, 08:50:59 AM
* Total War Arena
* Steel Division

Mates want to play hearts of iron 3 but it just does not grab me.

Wish I could get some Total War team mates! I know you're in the wrong time zone. I played with my sons the other night. They did well, but I couldn't convince them to keep playing.  My older son wants me to play League of Legends with him, which I'll do some with him this weekend for bonding time. Younger son would rather play Stellaris/Hoi IV MP with his online friends.

Tuna if you are on discord I am sure we would catch you some time on the weekends.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Anguille

Wanted to play Surviving Mars but have been mostly sick in bed (Flu). I thought i wouldn't get it this year but it got me in the end. #:-)

bbmike

Quote from: Anguille on March 17, 2018, 08:26:22 AM
Wanted to play Surviving Mars but have been mostly sick in bed (Flu). I thought i wouldn't get it this year but it got me in the end. #:-)

Damn, hope you feel better soon Anguille!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Pete Dero

Hearts of Iron Waking The Tiger after checking which mods survived the new patch & dlc.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Wolfe1759 on March 16, 2018, 01:22:24 PM
Tomorrow mainly watching the Six Nations and hopefully an Ireland Grand Slam   :)
Congrats to Ireland. I think England's "win at all costs" attitude has shown them up this year!
Alba gu' brath

Tuna

Quote from: Destraex on March 16, 2018, 10:21:58 PM
Quote from: Tuna on March 16, 2018, 08:55:49 AM
Quote from: Destraex on March 16, 2018, 08:50:59 AM
* Total War Arena
* Steel Division

Mates want to play hearts of iron 3 but it just does not grab me.

Wish I could get some Total War team mates! I know you're in the wrong time zone. I played with my sons the other night. They did well, but I couldn't convince them to keep playing.  My older son wants me to play League of Legends with him, which I'll do some with him this weekend for bonding time. Younger son would rather play Stellaris/Hoi IV MP with his online friends.

Tuna if you are on discord I am sure we would catch you some time on the weekends.

Fun games, thanks for hooking up   We didn't do too bad, even in the losses.

Gusington

Played some Breach and Clear and a bit of Door Kickers...Door Kickers is more fun for me.

Still may pick up Call of Duty: Ghosts as well.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

Every time I read Door Kickers all I see are people forcing their way into Walmart on Black Friday.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on March 18, 2018, 01:32:49 PM
Played some Breach and Clear and a bit of Door Kickers...Door Kickers is more fun for me.

Still may pick up Call of Duty: Ghosts as well.

I know you don't necessarily like CDKEYS.com, but Ghost only $5 there....might make your decision easier.

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/call-of-duty-ghosts-pc-cd-key

Gusington

Wow. Thank you. Kind of a no brainer there...even if a bit, 'gray market.'

Have you played COD Ghosts?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on March 18, 2018, 02:48:29 PM
Wow. Thank you. Kind of a no brainer there...even if a bit, 'gray market.'

Have you played COD Ghosts?

i have not played...might pick up though