One Slip into FRIDAY

Started by mirth, March 16, 2018, 04:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

I think his computer has the flu.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

Yeah but he has several healthy rigs.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

PanzersEast

Got my 34 UltraWide in!

Stellaris - Just launched my first 2 TITAN ships = Time to pick a FIGHT
X-Rebirth - Just want to revisit and play = Show me your Wares PLEASE!
X-COM2 - Long War Mod = Because anything less would be UNCIVILIZED!
Ultimate General - continue my lackluster campaign = Stop running AWAY!
X-Plane 11

May sprinkle something else in there..... Action Golf etc...

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on March 16, 2018, 09:43:50 AM
Yeah but he has several healthy rigs.

Not several...a couple. In any event...details, details.  :crazy2:

Its my GeForce 1080, 32GB Ram monster that is sick...its what I play on the most.  :-[
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Age of Charlemagne TW when it's quiet and I got time to think a little and Birth of America 2: The French and Indian War scenario when it's NOT quiet for a brief distraction. Happy St. Paddy's Day Grogs everywhere.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Huw the Poo

Northgard - picked this up when it hit 1.0.  Not sure what I think of it yet.  It's not really what I expected.  But I'll plug away at it for a bit longer before making my mind up

Stellaris - probably

Deep Sixed - spaceship engineer/captain simulator!  What's not to love?

Wolfe1759

Can't really decide, either Civ VI R&F or Endless Space 2 or AoW III probably.

Tomorrow mainly watching the Six Nations and hopefully an Ireland Grand Slam   :)
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

DoctorQuest

I have been working my way through Deus Ex GOTY. I managed to tweak it to run full screen on my 1920x1080 monitor and it does not look too bad. The gameplay is great.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Ian C

Quote from: Cyrano on March 16, 2018, 09:07:28 AM
@Ian C:  Glanced at your post and saw "Wanking the Tiger".  I can't even imagine what I thought that was.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/worst-job-in-singapore/

Cyrano

^Delightful.

Were it not taken, I would demand a change to the name of this forum:

According to the site, "talking cock" is "a local Singaporean term meaning either to talk nonsense or to engage in idle banter."
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

bbmike

Quote from: Slick Wilhelm on March 16, 2018, 09:34:51 AM
Quote from: Dammit Carl! on March 16, 2018, 07:57:23 AM
American Yardwork Simulator will be my jam this weekend

I can relate, as I'll be playing Laminate Flooring Installation Simulator.  <:-)

Sorry to hear about your wife's car and your niece. Uffda, that's some heavy stuff to all happen at the same time!

I just played three hours of Crawlspaceworld: Plumbing Repair.  #:-)
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

Silent Disapproval Robot

Played some Vermintide II today and went on a hike.  There's a 3-day miniatures/wargaming convention happening in town this weekend so I'm headed off there soon.  Going to play Lock 'n Load Heroes of Normandy tonight.  Not sure about tomorrow.  A couple of friends are running a demo table for Star Wars Armada so I might go pester them for a bit.  Someone's running a Rorke's Drift minis game in the afternoon that I'd like to get in on.  Want to get in some IL-2 Kuban and some Stellaris on Sunday/Monday then it's on to night shifts next week.