Countries Personified

Started by spelk, February 09, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uberhaus

Can't find one for Canada, but it will have the most beaver of them all.   :arr:

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Uberhaus on February 09, 2018, 02:07:26 PM
Can't find one for Canada, but it will have the most beaver of them all.   :arr:

it's the first one at the link!

sadly, it's not Cobie Smulders...   :-[

Canada is simple guy with puppy eyes. He is kind and not conflicting. Prefers to be at home and not look for any problems in others' battles. He only fights in sports- hockey. He finds it honest and cheerful. Because of his success in hockey, he's called "The King of ice". Sometimes a crown appears over his head and he often dreams about future victories. Wants to believe that USA is his best friend and they are equal. USA does not see a threat in him and allows itself a cautious friendship. Of course with benefits. He usually fights Russia in hockey, and USA is also his opponent on the icy field. But he's still friendly with everyone. Until he hears Britain's call, that is. Canada usually wears a track suit. His weapons are a metal hockey stick and skates. Good guy.

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.