Coffee a Cancer Hazard?

Started by Labbug, February 02, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

bbmike

Quote from: trailrunner on February 02, 2018, 04:47:03 PM
NOT drinking coffee is extremely hazardous to my health.  I get extremely irritable and can instantly fall asleep at the most inopportune time, like when I'm driving or operating heavy machinery or in an extremely boring meeting that's been dragging on for way too long.

O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

NOT drinking bourbon is extremely hazardous to my health. I get sober and I realize how much I hate people.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

Quote from: mirth on February 02, 2018, 04:57:48 PM
NOT drinking bourbon is extremely hazardous to my health. I get sober and I realize how much I hate people.

:bd:  O0  :clap:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

airboy

Fixed it for you.  Some of us prefer other types of alcohol.  Now we are all on the same page.    :smitten:

Sir Slash

I need coffee to stay up and read all the things will kill me. Otherwise I would live longer but be asleep through most of it.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.