Liberty Roads

Started by bob48, December 17, 2017, 06:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Marco is highly impressive. For a while he was doing regular video reviews with a newborn and working as a professor at (I think) Indiana U. And he's published a lot of books, too. I believe he's Italian IIRC, ergo the cool accent.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Bison

Mirth will have it ordered within the week. 

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Bison on December 17, 2017, 11:37:22 AM
Mirth will have it ordered within the week. 

he'll have it ordered tonight if we shame him enough
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

As though I can be shamed.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

You can get it from GMT, btw - just in case you weren't aware  :)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

Pretty sure mirth has more gaming connections than Pablo Escobar had coke connections.

mirth

I've got the coke connections too.

BanzaiCat

Coca-Cola doesn't count, though.

mirth

I still make mine with cocaine.

BanzaiCat

Sounds like Maine moonshinin' to me.

mirth

We use turpentine in the Moonshine. Gives it quite a kick.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on December 18, 2017, 07:37:59 AM
We use turpentine in the Moonshine. Gives it quite a kick.

and you wonder why you guys act like you do :)

chemkid

... and Victory Roads?

Quote[...]Victory Roads is a historical simulation retracing the campaign on the Eastern Front, from June 22, 1944, the day of the launch of the offensive Bagration in Byelorussia, until May 1945 in Berlin.

Victory Roads uses the same game system as Liberty Roads, our wargame on the Western Front, from the D-Day to April 1945, while integrating the specific characteristics of this campaign. The counters are the divisions (Axis) and corps (Soviets) of both sides involved in the campaign. [...]