Combat Mission 20th Anniversary trailer

Started by Michael Dorosh, November 23, 2017, 11:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu1966

Jesus,

Someone actually wasted a couple of hours of their life making that drivel ?
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Ubercat

The production values could have been higher but it more than covered my gripes.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Bardolph

Quote from: Zulu1966 on November 24, 2017, 04:24:09 AM
Jesus,

I thought it made its point quite clearly.

Pete Dero

I was hoping it would mention a sale to celibrate the anniversary  :'(.

Sir Slash

Funny. Sad but funny. Has it REALLY been 20 years? Damn! I gotta finish one campaign of CMBN at least before I die.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Zulu1966

Quote from: Bardolph on November 24, 2017, 10:48:58 AM
Quote from: Zulu1966 on November 24, 2017, 04:24:09 AM
Jesus,

I thought it made its point quite clearly.

Well I could pull it apart line by line but other than a lot of bitching about not getting everything for nothing couldn't see any point to it. And posted by someone whos agenda is boringly familiar.

FFS its not even funny. there is nothing so unfunny as someone who quite smugly thinks they are being but failing spectacularly.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Zulu1966

Quote from: mirth on November 24, 2017, 12:51:24 PM
It's a little funny.

But its one joke .. Why didn't I get the whole war with every nation and vehicle - even the Brazilian Expeditionary, force for 30 bucks ?  :clap:
Each to their own I guess.

Just some Saddo whos never produced a game in his life talking a load of crap about those who have.

Ubercat

I wasn't really paying attention to that part. I focused on the part about the ridiculous DRM that has required me to start at least 3 helpdesk tickets since the initial release of CMBN, just to play the games that I paid for. I don't care how friendly they are. I shouldn't have to be talking to them! Certainly not in the age of Steam and plenty of other distribution platforms that are almost as convenient.

Is that the "boringly familiar agenda" you were referring to?
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

undercovergeek

Lllllllllllaaaaaaaddddddies and gentlemen.........

Rrrrrrrrrround 2 of the battlefront title fight......

Fanboyyyyyyyy vs haterrrrrrr

Llllllllllllllets get rrrrrrrrready to rrrrrrrrrumble

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

MC

Quote from: Zulu1966 on November 24, 2017, 12:55:16 PM
Quote from: mirth on November 24, 2017, 12:51:24 PM
It's a little funny.
Just some Saddo whos never produced a game in his life talking a load of crap about those who have.

Don't know why you would have to produce a game to have a valid opinion. I'm not involved in building houses or in the making of anything currently in my house. Doesn't mean I shouldn't have an opinion on any of those things. I can't say whether I agree or disagree with his opinion since I only played the original CM but if you want to exclude those not involved in making these games then you should exclude 99% of the critical messages on these forums.     

mirth

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 24, 2017, 01:21:10 PM
Lllllllllllaaaaaaaddddddies and gentlemen.........

Rrrrrrrrrround 2,000,000,000 of the battlefront title fight......

Fanboyyyyyyyy vs haterrrrrrr

Llllllllllllllets get rrrrrrrrready to rrrrrrrrrumble

ftfy

undercovergeek