Black Friday

Started by bayonetbrant, November 23, 2017, 08:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

It's so bad here-- how bad-- three guys just pushed my cart over... on Amazon!  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on November 24, 2017, 12:15:33 PM
^Actually I would riot for a solid Electrolux at 50 percent off 😎

You need a stern talking to

mirth

I'd advise against talking to his stern.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Electrolux makes my life as a houseboy better.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

You moved up from cabana boy?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

Yes! Congratulate me on my promotion.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

His wife's perfect fantasy is Gus dressed as a cabana boy while vacuuming.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Gusington

She does not like me doing housework (she claims) because she thinks it's a judgment against her housework skills. Which it is, because her housework skills suck.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on November 24, 2017, 03:07:52 PM
She does not like me doing housework (she claims) because she thinks it's a judgment against her housework skills. Which it is, because her housework skills suck.

Pray she never reads this.

Barthheart

Quote from: mirth on November 24, 2017, 03:16:49 PM
Quote from: Gusington on November 24, 2017, 03:07:52 PM

Pray she never reads this.

Pray we never send her the link....

mirth

Gusington

Been through that whole argument multiple times! Old hat :)

Mother + sister + mini mongrel gone...got some time to myself with outdoor chores and running done! Time to fret over Black Friday gaming deals! What to choose...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Gusington

^Already taken care of!

Of course now I have just been informed that there's a sleepover at our house tonight with the girls' two little cousins.

AWESOME

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Sounds like you just got the greenlight to do some shopping on Steam.