Possible terrorist stabbing in Flint, Michigan

Started by Barthheart, June 21, 2017, 05:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Ubercat

Lovely. My hometown.

Funny how negative every news story from there is. Last time it was the water. Before that, it was a white supremacist who's wife was giving birth. He insisted that no black nurses be allowed near the baby and the hospital (where I was born!) complied.

Speaking of the hospital where I was born, the doctor who delivered me later committed suicide. She got involved in the cult of Scientology and apparently it didn't work out for her. JH, if you're reading this, that's why I despise Tom Cruise and won't watch any of his movies. He's the main poster boy for a cult that has plenty of blood and ruined lives on it's hands.

Wow. This post is like a stream of consciousness. I blame the Makers Mark!
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak