Kingsman 2 looks good

Started by JudgeDredd, June 20, 2017, 09:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

bayonetbrant

I figured there was another one coming, but I hadn't seen anything about it yet.  Thanks for sharing!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

I saw the preview for it before Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2.  Kingsman 2 does look pretty good.  I enjoyed the first one.  But I am tired of Samuel L. Jackson playing world altering villain.  Hope he's not in 2.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Anguille

Sir Slash

Maybe he was twins. Or triplets. Or.......
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

undercovergeek

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

DoctorQuest

No, no, no, no, no. He died in Deep Blue Sea.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

mirth

Quote from: DoctorQuest on June 20, 2017, 02:53:17 PM
No, no, no, no, no. He died in Deep Blue Sea.

That was awesome. The best part of an otherwise bad movie.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

undercovergeek

Sir Slash

Did he ever get all those MF snakes off that MF plane? MF?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.