HOORAY! Barthheart's Exciting Dinner With Mark Walker!!

Started by Cyrano, June 17, 2017, 06:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrano

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

^more plausible than Barth having dinner with the Walkers

Barthheart

Basturds! Yer all basturds!  >:(

Mark made a date with me then just as I told Mirth, Mark shows up and blows me off! Really!! I'm telling the truth. Don't listen to these reprobates.... especially Cyrano's wife!

:(

Barthheart

At least Denver Walker is my friend on Facebook and Mirth can't even make eye contact with her!  ;)

mirth

Quote from: Barthheart on June 17, 2017, 09:32:32 PM
At least Denver Walker is my friend on Facebook and Mirth can't even make eye contact with her!  ;)

This after I paid for your drinks!

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on June 17, 2017, 09:32:32 PM

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Richie61

Could've at least sent Shayne Logan as a fill in  :)
Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Richie61

Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

Cyrano

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806