The "Holy %$%# It's Hot Out There" Summer 2017 Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, June 12, 2017, 01:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Clearly The Commander has read the Farmer's Almanac and looked out his window, not liking what he's seen in either.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

We should get him an 'Emergency Survival Kit' together. I'll throw-in a roll of toilet paper and a tube of toothpaste. He does have teeth right?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

Quote from: Sir Slash on August 17, 2017, 06:50:44 PM
We should get him an 'Emergency Survival Kit' together. I'll throw-in a roll of toilet paper and a tube of toothpaste. He does have teeth right?

I appreciate the thought, but no offense...that's a really lame survival kit.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

airboy

The SouthEast has gotten a lot of rain and it has not been that hot.  I drove from Alabama to Asheville, NC.  Then through East Tennessee to SouthWestern Virginia.  Everything is much greener than normal.  Been a hell of a year for corn.

I don't think we had a single day in the 100s in Auburn.  Very few days in the upper 90s.  Been a pretty pleasant, though muggy summer.

Getting down to the 50s tonight in Galax.  Unfortunately, must return to Alabama on Friday.

Gusington

In Syracuse, NY again for the New York State Fair...50 degrees tonight! 😎

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Weather here is supposed to be just about perfect for the next 4-5 days. Highs in the 70s, lows in the 50s.

55 this morning. Left all the windows open overnight. Feels like fall.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog

We're getting low 60's tonight.  The window over my bed will be open.  Awesome sleeping weather  O0
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Toonces

I noticed yesterday that there are leaves all over my front lawn.

Isn't a bit early for that?
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Toonces

Look, I'm not investment guru, but if I was y'all, I'd seriously consider buying up some stock in Johnnie Walker.  I have a sneaky suspicion they're going to see an uptick in sales this year, particularly right around the first snowfall in Rhode Island.

Remember, you heard it here first.   8)

Sir Slash

If the weather's going to be as bad as you all say, I will invest in diaper companies for nine months from now.  ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.