2017 Steam Summer Sale

Started by Greybriar, June 11, 2017, 06:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greybriar

This year's Steam Summer Sale will run from June 22 to July 5 according to PC Gamer.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

bbmike

^That's just after my bank account takes a pounding at Origins!  :o
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

rocketman

Quote from: Gusington on June 12, 2017, 07:20:42 AM
Right after my berfday 😎
And just before mine  <:-) - I hope to treat myself to WiTE with all modules for a reasonable price

JudgeDredd

Obviously any sale is a good thing. But every year I find myself with less and less to get from Steam. Most things I want, I have.

I might pick up Farming Simulator 2017  :D
Alba gu' brath

Gusington

You are not getting Farming Simulator 170 or whatever it is.

I am excited for a handful of games but they are all coming out later in the year: Vampyr, Shadow of War, Wolfenstein 2, Battletech...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I like that decisiveness, Gus.

Please, please, please, JD, don't get any Farming Simulator games!

I mean, GOAT Simulator, maybe...

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Some people enjoy seeing you beg, but you won't have to worry about that with me. Ain't nobody got time for games here. All the ones I want are too expensive anyway.

I'd rather play Stratego than Farming Simulator.

mirth

Quote from: BC on June 12, 2017, 12:55:34 PM
I'd rather play Stratego than Farming Simulator.

There's an unequivocal statement.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

I loved Stratego and Crossbows + Catapults when I was 8.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Key phrase = "when I was 8"

JudgeDredd

I like the farming sim games  :-"
Alba gu' brath

Gusington

Don't make me hire some frightening English rugby thug to kick you in the nuts in your newly renovated, beautiful kitchen, JD.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bob48

Summer sale, you say. I may squander a few quid, if I see owt that tickles my fancy. (and provided I can see well enough to play).
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!