Thor: Ragnarok

Started by Martok, April 10, 2017, 10:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Then I'll bring my 6 grandkids to sit behind you OJsDad and make sure they don't get their Ritalin that day.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

OJsDad

So of those scenes i thought i was watching Flash Gordon
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

JasonPratt

Wait, did I see the Executioner in there? -- was that legit?? Wouldn't that mean the Enchantress will be around?!?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

JasonPratt

QuoteHowever, Waititi says that the movie that matches it the closest (and the film he used when he pitched his idea for Ragnarok) is Kurt Russell's Big Trouble in Little China. "

Read More: http://www.looper.com/51062/thor-ragnarok-will-better-think/?utm_campaign=clip

:o :o :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

JasonPratt

QuoteRagnarok is one of the last films before the the first of the two Avengers films, Infinity War, is released, and...

Read More: http://www.looper.com/51062/thor-ragnarok-will-better-think/?utm_campaign=clip

...wait, what? What other... oh, right, Black Panther! That should be giggity. (Until the terrorist gang, now trying to resurge again, decides to take advantage of it.  >:( )

jamus34

Quote from: JasonPratt on October 11, 2017, 08:03:04 PM
QuoteRagnarok is one of the last films before the the first of the two Avengers films, Infinity War, is released, and...

...wait, what? What other... oh, right, Black Panther! That should be giggity. (Until the terrorist gang, now trying to resurge again, decides to take advantage of it.  >:( )

That's where you throw this one out...
Insert witty comment here.

mirth

Sir Slash

That's what I was afraid of. They're turning my favorite Marvel character into a stand-up comic.  >:(  Hope it still works though but..... I have my doubts. Dammit!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

I'm still psyched to see it. The kids will love it no doubt.

JudgeDredd

Man - Cate Blanchet for me looking all goth has got me in a spin!
Alba gu' brath

Nefaro

Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 19, 2017, 12:26:52 PM
Man - Cate Blanchet for me looking all goth has got me in a spin!

She was always attractive, although maybe in a more.. plain.. way?

My theory was that her voice has something to do with it.  Sexy femme voice and bearing,  I suppose.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath