2017 Fantasy Baseball League

Started by bayonetbrant, March 05, 2017, 10:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

Hey Brant, your Shotgun Express, correct.  One of your players has been suspended for 80 games. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

OJsDad

Quote from: MetalDog on April 17, 2017, 10:10:10 PM
***For informational purposes of the league***

As of this day, April 17, 2017, the team, Pop Tart Box, will be reassigned from its current owner to a volunteer from the audience.  Once this person accepts the invite I sent, they will be in control of the team for the rest of the season.  I will make any moves for said team until our new blood gets in.

I see someone, named MurderCat, took over Pop Tart Box's team. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

MetalDog

That would be correct.  Despite the name, they are good people :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

so we now have Catflinger and MurderCat in the same league.  You pussies are violent
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

A reminder about moves.  Please remember that your moves, Adding players to your roster from the waiver wire, are capped at 100 for the season.

Marty Ward

What's that you say, Put in Rendon? Why he hasn't hit a homer yet this year, hasn't driven in squat and is barely hitting above .250.

Bench his ass and all he does is go 6-6, hits 3 hr, scores 5 time and drives in 10. Jesus this reminds me of the time I benched Rothlesburger and he threw for 500 yards and 7 td's!
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

MetalDog

I saw the 23-5 score out of the corner of my eye and immediately did a double take.  Hot lead & dirty tlk was whoopin' my a$$ with Trea Turner this week.  That Nationals can put a serious hurt on just about anyone.

bayonetbrant

Damn....  I'm running out of guys to get hurt :-\

MetalDog

I currently have one team looking for an owner.  Possibly two, if Catflingers owner doesn't show up soon.  PM me if you are interested in taking over a team.

OJsDad

Quote from: MetalDog on May 26, 2017, 06:01:16 AM
I currently have one team looking for an owner.  Possibly two, if Catflingers owner doesn't show up soon.  PM me if you are interested in taking over a team.

So is anyone managing either MurderCat or Catflingers.  I want to offer up a couple of trades. 

MetalDog

Yes on Murdercat and no on Catflingers.  Just waiting for everyone to get a chance to play Catflingers before I take control.  It'll be basic maintenance i. e. Making sure the starting roster is set for the day and that there are enough players on the roster.  Any pickups made will be based on position need and the highest current ADP will be used to determine who gets picked up off waivers.  If trades are offered, acceptance will be based on current ADP value of all players involved.  They should be within 20? 40? ADP of all players involved.

MetalDog

In an unfortunate series of events, it appears that neither Catflingers nor Silver Bullets will have managers for the rest of the year.  I'm not sure I want to manage 3 teams through September.  If any of you know anyone that might want to take and participate in our league, please let me know. 

bayonetbrant

I screwed up and dropped the wrong guy this morning.

I accidentally waived Odubel Herrara and I mean to drop Domingo Santana.  Can you guys help?

MetalDog

I just posted about this at the Yahoo site.  I took the liberty of reassigning Herrera to Brant and dropping the player he picked up, Melky Cabrera.  If anyone has an issue with that, please feel free to post here or PM me.