The Great, White Winter of 2017

Started by MetalDog, January 05, 2017, 11:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 21, 2017, 11:33:03 AM
I got a fireplace. Here in Fla. we use it store the cat's toys. Sure is fun watching her try to get to them through the little screen. That's only when nothing's good on TV.

ROFL  >:D
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JasonPratt

West TN before noon, one week after official start of summer: a balmy 71. Yesterday it was mid-high 60s, and I turned the heat on the car full blast on the way to work for a minute or two.  :hide:

Not that I'm even remotely complaining, but we're usually pushing into 90 by now. Some years, this has been our hottest time of year (though that's usually August).
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Barthheart

It was 11C when I drove to work this morning.... cool ride with the roof down...  :idiot2:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

It was probably windy with his car's top down.

Barthheart

Yeah... car top.... let's go with that.....

BanzaiCat

Having your roof down would only mean something if you lived in a trailer park in Tornado Alley.

Unless "roof down" is some kind of hippy Canadianistan slang for something immoral.

Barthheart

Batman

Quote from: JasonPratt on June 27, 2017, 12:37:17 PM
West TN before noon, one week after official start of summer: a balmy 71. Yesterday it was mid-high 60s, and I turned the heat on the car full blast on the way to work for a minute or two.  :hide:

Not that I'm even remotely complaining, but we're usually pushing into 90 by now. Some years, this has been our hottest time of year (though that's usually August).

you complain a lot

though this is a shorter post than most

i approve

I AM THE NIGHT

(woosh)

Gusington

Don't you mean 'Knight'? Like Dark Knight?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Batman

that's a homonym yes

less ghey but still pertinent

Gusington

Gotta check yourself before you wreck yourself and such, Batman.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Batman

i always check myself

i use bat-crab spray before slipping into my leotards

you have no idea how nasty those things can get on a humid knight

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Batman

you can be my robin

i can't quit you