Giving Gus a steam punk erection

Started by GDS_Starfury, December 23, 2016, 04:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Careful Gus. She may wear the shoes to bed too.  ???
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Staggerwing

You never know, he might like that.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

I bet she'd give you a good ride.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

mirth

Looks like I'm going to have to skip Origins next year.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on July 05, 2017, 01:46:55 PM

you skipped it this year!  You were in the bar across the street the whole time   :uglystupid2:

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 05, 2017, 01:53:13 PM
Quote from: mirth on July 05, 2017, 01:46:55 PM

you skipped it this year!  You were in the bar across the street the whole time   :uglystupid2:

If I had found that bar on Thursday, it would have been true.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Steelgrave

I thought drinking was the main reason to attend?  ::) ??? \m/ :coolsmiley:

mirth

Brant has some silly ideas about running games and stuff.

Steelgrave

Quote from: mirth on July 05, 2017, 03:18:13 PM
Brant has some silly ideas about running games and stuff.

Hell, that can be done online. Drinking, that still requires an actual physical presence.