What did you do today...

Started by JudgeDredd, October 28, 2016, 07:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hofstadter

Ordered a kindle paperwhite. Got two for the price of one. I do love incompetence sometimes.

Got to drive mums massive outlander. Is it bad my testicles felt absolutely MASSIVE in it.
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

jonywalker

hello everyone
i'm new your community.today i walking in morning and then go to office and work.

regards
jony walker
online assignment help uk

Sir Slash

Hello jonywalker. Love your scotch.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Staggerwing

Hey Jony- welcome to GH. Know any spammers who can help me with an online assignment?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

Quote from: jonywalker on December 22, 2016, 06:26:35 AM
hello everyone
i'm new your community.today i walking in morning and then go to office and work.

regards
jony walker

Hi spammer - bye spammer...

IP in Gurugram India, but claim "londan" as your location
And your sig?  A homework "helper" in the UK?  seriously?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

panzerde

Nobody said that you had to be smart to leave your village and get a job in Mumbai...

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Sir Slash

You mean he's not, "walking in morning and then go to office and work"?  I am shocked--- dishonest people on the internet?  :o :o :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Lalitmodi2001

hello everyone

Silent Disapproval Robot

That's great!  Say, do you know Jony Walker by any chance?

Sir Slash

Hello Lalitmodi2001. Walking anytime is good is good for you. Swimming is even better, unless you end-up swimming when you're expecting to walk only. Which is what happens if you know Johnnie Walker too well.   #:-)

trailrunner

Next time I need something important like shoulder surgery, I'll know just where to go!