2016 Grogheads Fantasy Football Leagues

Started by Bison, August 15, 2016, 12:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

Polar Vengeance will be hanging on to :

WR Larry Fitzgerald
RB Eddie Lacy

Bison

I think the Pro League may go defunct, as the interest seems to be limited for this season.

Bison

Rookie league is set to draft.  The pro league is officially defunct for the season.

Marty Ward

Damn I need to change my team name to the Jaguars, I have their QB, 3 WR and a TE.
Who the heck is their RB, I'll trade!
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

MetalDog

Holy wow do I hate my team!  I'll trade Jason Witten, Coby Fleener, Brandin Cooks, Tom Brady and Kelvin Benjamin.  Make me an offer. 

I like your team, Marty.  Want to just flip rosters?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Marty Ward

Quote from: MetalDog on September 06, 2016, 10:01:22 PM
Holy wow do I hate my team!  I'll trade Jason Witten, Coby Fleener, Brandin Cooks, Tom Brady and Kelvin Benjamin.  Make me an offer. 

I like your team, Marty.  Want to just flip rosters?

If the jags go 10-6 I'll probably do ok. If they go 6-10 I'll be right there with them in the standings!

If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

OJsDad

Hey, I've actually heard of some of the guys on my team.  Newton, Julio Jones, Dez Bryant, Michael Crabtree, Le'Veon Bell, and Houston's Def.  Too made I'm going to waste all of that talent by not knowing how to play 'em.   
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

MetalDog

Quote from: OJsDad on September 07, 2016, 07:27:58 PM
Hey, I've actually heard of some of the guys on my team.  Newton, Julio Jones, Dez Bryant, Michael Crabtree, Le'Veon Bell, and Houston's Def.  Too made I'm going to waste all of that talent by not knowing how to play 'em.   

Well then, step right up!  I like all those names you mentioned.  Be glad to trade some of mine for some of yourn

Bison

I guess I should look at my team since the season starts tomorrow night.

Bison

Well that's interesting...what could possibly go wrong with having two Houston Texans in your starting lineup? 

OJsDad

Quote from: MetalDog on September 07, 2016, 08:17:06 PM
Quote from: OJsDad on September 07, 2016, 07:27:58 PM

Well then, step right up!  I like all those names you mentioned.  Be glad to trade some of mine for some of yourn

I may not play them very well, but I'm not stupid to give them up either.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

MetalDog

It's not stupid to better your team.  So take a look and let me know.

Arctic Blast

If I lose this game because of Carlos F'n Hyde... >:(

Also, could one of my tight ends get healthy please? I've got Gronk and Eifert, and they're both hurt.

Bison

Well my season is basically over.  I've been thoroughly smacked down by everyone thus far this season.

MetalDog