bob48

Seems to me that y'all suffering from a bad case of the 'Denvers'
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Barthheart

MetalDog

He's not wrong ;)

My job puts me in contact with a lot of different people daily, so, my immune system is fairly robust.  Other than tired, I feel fine.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Capn Darwin

We need to make Grogheads drool buckets for most of these guys. Forget square buttons.  :bd:
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

BanzaiCat

You old pervs realize Mark or Denver or anyone can see these comments, right?

Unless they are fully aware and don't give a crap, in which case, carry on I guess.  :))

mirth

If they're reading this thread, they need to find better hobbies.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Unique attendance was over 17k this year.

Turnstile attendance way up, too.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

Quote from: BC on June 21, 2017, 10:23:38 AM
Those are good numbers.  \m/

next year, you need to be part of  those numbers
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on June 21, 2017, 10:27:42 AM
I'm a pretty big draw :P

start jogging more
you can be a slightly less big draw

mirth

More of me to love and adore this way.

BanzaiCat

Would some of you mind PM'ing me your rough costs? I'm needing to get a rough idea of all possibilities. I'm thinking I'm going to need to room with someone or someone(s) at the very least.

mirth

Quote from: BC on June 21, 2017, 10:33:52 AM
Would some of you mind PM'ing me your rough costs? I'm needing to get a rough idea of all possibilities. I'm thinking I'm going to need to room with someone or someone(s) at the very least.

I'll send you some numbers.

MetalDog

Quote from: BC on June 21, 2017, 10:33:52 AM

Sent
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob