Origins 2017 (June 14-18), Columbus OH

Started by bayonetbrant, June 24, 2016, 08:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

^ Link?

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 18, 2017, 09:12:54 PM
MD - THAT is a DM screen!

THAT's the DM screen I was trying to tell you about!!!?!?!??!!!  Those things are AWEsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Y'all keep dropping indications that she's an 11 or something.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

BanzaiCat

mirth

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

I had dinner with both of them last year. And MD and Martok were there too. Although I think we broke Martok by sitting next to Denver.  :D

Any of the rest of you that went get sick? I feel like a bag crap this morning, scratchy throat, runny nose, run down.  :buck2:

mirth

I'm feeling run down today. No other symptoms, just feel  like I could sleep all day.

bbmike

Quote from: mirth on June 21, 2017, 06:59:42 AM
I'm feeling run down today. No other symptoms, just feel  like I could sleep all day.

So, an average day?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on June 21, 2017, 06:58:33 AM
Any of the rest of you that went get sick? I feel like a bag crap this morning, scratchy throat, runny nose, run down.  :buck2:

At every convention, I keep a bottle of Airborne gummies in the bag. I chew between five and eight of them everyday, and I haven't gotten sick at a convention since I started doing that. Maybe I'm just lucky, or maybe it does really work
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on June 21, 2017, 07:14:57 AM
Quote from: mirth on June 21, 2017, 06:59:42 AM

So, an average day?

I like to call it 'Wednesday'.