More Headline News From Maine

Started by mirth, July 31, 2015, 10:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: Con on July 07, 2017, 03:09:33 PM
This sounds like a young Mirth

I like that its the 2nd time it happened but everyone thought he was still OK doing this job

https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2017/07/07/police-maine-dad-played-video-games-as-his-2-toddlers-crawled-out-window-naked

I just heard about that one on the radio. Shit like that happens far too often up here.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

That was in the local papers a few days back.

mirth

trailrunner

I'm headed to Portland right now. I'll be sure to keep up my guard while I'm there. 

mirth

Please do. We have hornets and wasps and many other perils.

Con

mirth

Don't hit one with your car. It will not go well.

Con

mirth

Con

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - a Bangor dentist and star of many Maine møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Kennebunkport Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfin"