Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

Sounds like you're cooped up, Bob.

panzerde

You know Bob, he always thinks the sky is falling...

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

BanzaiCat

Bison

BanzaiCat

Anyone traveling that road would tire of it quickly.

bob48

ROFL.....cluck, cluck..............squark!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bbmike

Using my newly acquired intel skills from Command Post I'd estimate that chicken to be at least 6ft tall.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

panzerde

Quote from: bbmike on June 19, 2017, 11:02:30 AM
Using my newly acquired intel skills from Command Post I'd estimate that chicken to be at least 6ft tall.

Probably got that big by eating all of that Hanseatic Orgy Wheat. The question is, did it get any points for building the road? Which will definitely not be used to march armies along...

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

mirth

Quote from: panzerde on June 19, 2017, 11:07:16 AM
Quote from: bbmike on June 19, 2017, 11:02:30 AM

Probably got that big by eating all of that Hanseatic Orgy Wheat. The question is, did it get any points for building the road? Which will definitely not be used to march armies along...

No. That's clearly a Giant Chicken only road. Damned euro games  :pullhair:
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

But if you trade enough wheat to the Commerciale on an even-numbered turn, you'd force the player to your left to add two Ore for every Wheat you so trade, unless they have a controlling voting interest in the Valores Exchange, in which case they may call a quorum among stock holders to determine if a De Acuerdo can be obtained, in which case the Wheat trader must place two resources of any kind into the Kessel (the green one, not the brown one, which is only used in Trade Power Rounds). But if you can get away with it, you can trade that player's Ore for Road tokens, the ratio of which depends on the Wechselkurs for that current Game Phase, as well as whether or not enough Road Labor worker tokens are available from the Bezrobocie pool (the blue one, not the yellow one, which represents the unemployable that everyone in the game must support from turn to turn, else they face penalties to their Economic Rating, thanks to poor coverage by the local town criers).

mirth

Quote from: BC on June 19, 2017, 11:35:59 AM
But if you trade enough wheat to the Commerciale on an even-numbered turn, you'd force the player to your left to add two Ore for every Wheat you so trade, unless they have a controlling voting interest in the Valores Exchange, in which case they may call a quorum among stock holders to determine if a De Acuerdo can be obtained, in which case the Wheat trader must place two resources of any kind into the Kessel (the green one, not the brown one, which is only used in Trade Power Rounds). But if you can get away with it, you can trade that player's Ore for Road tokens, the ratio of which depends on the Wechselkurs for that current Game Phase, as well as whether or not enough Road Labor worker tokens are available from the Bezrobocie pool (the blue one, not the yellow one, which represents the unemployable that everyone in the game must support from turn to turn, else they face penalties to their Economic Rating, thanks to poor coverage by the local town criers.

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

Eurogames are like the Calvinball of board games, aren't they?  O:-)

mirth

Quote from: BC on June 19, 2017, 11:39:16 AM
Eurogames are like the Calvinball of board games, aren't they?  O:-)

With the difference that Calvinball seemed like it might be fun.

Bison

Whoa!  Too many rules man.  You trying to create ASL?