Welcome Home (FRIDAY)

Started by Jarhead0331, May 31, 2019, 06:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

I'm totally enthralled by DCS in VR. Absolutely loving it and loving the AV8B. I keep alternating between the Harrier and Hornet in VR patroling the straits of Hormuz and Qehsm Island. Simply amazing.

I'll probably also play some void bastards, Steel Division 2 and Between the Stars for a break in the flight action.

Everyone enjoy.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Sweet tune.

AssCreed Odyssey, and some dallying in Field of Glory 2's new dlc and perhaps some Rome 2 TW.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Gonna be a work weekend, so no-go on the fun stuffs.  Dammit.

jamus34

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on May 31, 2019, 07:37:46 AM
Gonna be a work weekend, so no-go on the fun stuffs.  Dammit.

Same-ish. Traveling for work. I did buy a case for my Switch so I'll try to grab some time on Zelda or Octopath Traveler.
Insert witty comment here.

FarAway Sooner

More Eador: New Horizons for me.  I somehow withstood his assault by two heroes 5 or 6 levels higher than I am, and am now in the midst of my counter-attack!

Sir Slash

What limited time I have will be spent helping Minsc and Boo dispense, 'The Back-Hand of Justice' to evil-doers everywhere in BG 2 the Enhanced Edition. Have a good one Grogs.  \m/
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

CJReich46

Me?

Wolves at the Gate

Grim Dawn (Yeah  I grabbed it after the free weekend)  ::)

and I have Deity Empires to 'nosh too..

I am so glad I have off this weekend.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Moreb

Work for Saturday. Hard to pass up time and a half. Then my Grandson comes over so I'll be playing whatever he wants.
When dongles fly? - mirth

nelmsm

Won't have much if any time to play this weekend.  Between hitting the gym early and trying to get a few things done around the house before we head to Amarillo to attend a wedding.  Won't be back until sometime Sunday afternoon so probably nothing getting opened on my computer this weekend.

al_infierno

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

Probably a buffet of games. Started some pbem again after a long break, got a FOG2 and 2 CM pbem games going. Decided to try Deadnauts,which has been sitting in library for a bit. On my fourth run after getting wiped in the first three, interesting game. Add in some 7 Days to Die-Borderlandz mod, sprinkled with some Killing Floor 2.

Great tune, one of my favorite albums.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

devoncop

If Slitherine  sort out their forum server isdues then it's the start of the new Field of Glory 2 Digital League season including a new Wolves at the Gate Division.. :smitten:

That and some Battle Brothers I just got back into !

Happy days.

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on May 31, 2019, 07:03:36 AM
Sweet tune.

AssCreed Odyssey, and some dallying in Field of Glory 2's new dlc and perhaps some Rome 2 TW.

FoG II, DCS, CMANO and boardgames.

mikeck

Trying to get into FOG II, but I...just...can't. I really want to but for me to enjoy turn based unit/chit type war games, they need to be operational. Fuel use, supply, reserve, etc...things that make the game more than checkers for me. Fantastic game but I fear it won't do it for me.

So, maybe some Mius Front: Operation Modular
And my first DCS (non FC3) module: the AV-8b
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson