That time of year has come again to scare Gus!

Started by JasonPratt, September 15, 2017, 11:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! Capture it's greatness by all means. And if it includes any hot, naked ghost girls, include them too.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

That doesn't surprise me. I need to go ghost hunting in Poland!  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

Most of my recommendations I get from Markiplier's YouTube channel. He covers a lot of scary games, especially indie horror games, so if you're interested in that go check his channel out and browse his playthroughs.

There's a hitchhiking one that is EXTREMELY creepy.

-budd-

Gus you take a spin with "The Evil Within 2" yet? Looks like a decent scare fest with action.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Gusington

^ I don't usually go for gorefests - they tend to be too over the top for me. That said I did like the first Silent Hill game, Alan Wake and some others like Clive Barker's Undying when it came out. I've been a little curious about Evil Within, but more interested in Resident Evil - Biohazard. It never seems to go on sale though.

I bought Dying Light a few months ago but got stuck on one of the early parkour sets and rage quit - which is a shame because I was really looking forward to that game :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd