Main Menu

Feedback on GARPA!

Started by bayonetbrant, September 13, 2012, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

GARPA 25 is live

Books
Dean Putney's World War I Album

PC Games
Shades of Sanity by Robert J. Seres and Keith Leonard
Insignificant by Significant Games

Board and Card Games
The Cards of Cthulhu by Dan Verssen
Incursion by Jim Bailey
Premium RPG Maps by Rat's Mats

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

did you guys see that Reaper Minis are back at it again this year?  They asked for $30k and they're already over $1.6 million

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 11, 2013, 09:08:41 PM
did you guys see that Reaper Minis are back at it again this year?  They asked for $30k and they're already over $1.6 million

I know. I'm hovering on the edge of popping my Kickstarter cherry for that. Less than $200 nets an incredible amount of love.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bob48

I've had 'Stalin's Triumph' on pre-order since it was first announced. NaW is a great series so far.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

totally should've included The Parachute in GARPA

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Staggerwing

^Cool Stuff! I just pledged for Red Baron, couldn't help myself. 8)

BTW, Brant, I pledged for the Parachute as well so please don't do that again...  >:(
( :D)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

I also pledged for Red Baron. It had me at hello.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant