GrogCast Season 3 is escaping into the wild!

Started by bayonetbrant, January 26, 2016, 03:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

You guys are a bunch of whiny bastards, y'know that? ;)

go check it now
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Just listened to the Heath interview- good stuff! I'm intrigued about the computer version of Tank on Tank.

I'm dreading hearing any upcoming segment with me in it- seriously,

BRANT: "What'd you play this week?"  ME: "Uhhh.. ."  *looks down, scuffs dust with point of shoe* "N...nothin'..."  :-\
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Victory in the Pacific! That's good parenting, David!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

Excellent podcast guys! Thanks to David Heath for his candid and detailed comments about what's happening at LnL. As a customer, everything David said was music to my ears. I was particularly pleased with what he had to say about cleaning up and standardizing rules. I've been a long time fan and player of LnL games and rules "wonkiness" was an area of weakness in the past.

Looking forward to many great new games from Lock n Load!  O0

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Crossroads

Quote from: mirth on February 13, 2016, 02:11:33 PM
Excellent podcast guys! Thanks to David Heath for his candid and detailed comments about what's happening at LnL. As a customer, everything David said was music to my ears. I was particularly pleased with what he had to say about cleaning up and standardizing rules. I've been a long time fan and player of LnL games and rules "wonkiness" was an area of weakness in the past.

Looking forward to many great new games from Lock n Load!  O0

Thanks guys, a most excellent podcast again. Great to hear what David Heath was saying about their approach. I am eagerly waiting for my printed LnL tactical demo sets to arrive, what a neat idea. I actually not only printed out the play through guide but laminated the couple of extra counters for it at work. Got my attention with this, they did  O0
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

bayonetbrant

Mad Russian joins the fray
New podcast is here today!
Listen now; don't delay ~
or I'll have to come up with another rhyme.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

bayonetbrant

mirth

Already listening. That Mad Russian dude is nuts :P

mirth

Another excellent podcast, guys. Mad Russian was a hoot. Appreciated getting his take on things.

BanzaiCat

Yeah, he was fascinating to listen to.

Funny thing about this one - it starts in mid-conversation because Brant went to go do something with his kids and left us to chat. Cyrano immediately started grilling Mad Russian, so I just kept the recording going and edited all the pre-show crap out. Got a good 8 minutes or so before Brant came back and brought us all down.

(Just kidding, Brant.)

mirth

bayonetbrant

GrogCast. Live. NOW!

Special guest this week - ESPN writer Christina Kahrl!

mirth

bayonetbrant