Iron Harvest Pre-Alpha Trailer

Started by Jarhead0331, August 16, 2017, 09:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelgrave

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Destraex

Are you going to get it on PC?
I have been following the artwork on facebook. But that gameplay just looks like single player men of war which I really don't find interesting, because it's very simple point and click in single player. Now if I could do a mechwarrior style pilot FPS action sim. Then imho this would be better.

P.S. What happened to the Teutonic knights in this one? Must be a different game but the same universe.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Destraex on December 30, 2017, 06:48:25 PM
Are you going to get it on PC?
I have been following the artwork on facebook. But that gameplay just looks like single player men of war which I really don't find interesting, because it's very simple point and click in single player. Now if I could do a mechwarrior style pilot FPS action sim. Then imho this would be better.

P.S. What happened to the Teutonic knights in this one? Must be a different game but the same universe.

Single player men of war is awesome. If this game is half as good, I'll be happy. If you're looking for a mechwarrior style fps action game, I'd say you're looking in the wrong place.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Destraex

I'm just anticipating what might best serve this particular universe. The videos and art are not really brought across well in the men of war style game.
I will watch it closely though. I do like the idea. The concept. But I have played many mods and can say that men of war single player did not interest me because of the scripted way it played out without having any of the character I needed in a single player game. I don't like being thrown to the wolves when ever the script writers decide to spam troops at you.

Jarhead0331

Men of War Assault Squad 2 is not scripted.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Destraex

salazarus

Quote from: Destraex on December 30, 2017, 06:48:25 PM

I think that Teutonic knights are part of different universe. There is great short animation inspired by his art:

Painting:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/AZYXo

Destraex

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

salazarus

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd