Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 30, 2019, 09:18:49 AM
The 3rd Jamaica Rangers in action in the rain against...  :arr:

... the Ganja Gang?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

Dat be dem Mon. Dey makes lotz a smoke but can't hit anyting.  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jarhead0331

Rolling across the North German Plain to contact.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Sir Slash

Pillars 2. Sometimes a name just says it all. To be fair, the guy who sold it to me said I would regret buying it.  :-[
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

-budd-

Some screens from some recent gaming

CMBN
Americans attack a town, I hit the town from two sides. After i killed off the armor i rolled a Sherman and Stuart into town.

I purchased CMBB and CMAK from GOG and spent time modding them up. This isn't either of those games ;). This is a conversion mod for CMAK for the ETO. You install a second copy of CMAK and load this mod over the top. There's 70 scenarios included with the dowload.
I'm defending a town, the Germans attack from three sides. I hide some crack troops in the group of trees with two bazooka's, put cover arc's on the troops and armor arc's for the bazooka's.

This Sherman is backing up the troops in the group of trees. Spots a panzer through the trees.

The armor arc was set to 100m, bazooka starts popping away. The bazooka on the other side of the road starts popping away at the same time along with the Sherman in town. Both bazooka's get off multiple shots, but all that happens is one tank reverses. The shots all bounce or break up. Only crack troops would of stayed put as the bazooka's were under mg fire from troops and the tanks.

These troops are just in front of the bazooka thats on the other side of the road. They toss grenades to no effect as the tank crosses in front of them.

7 Days to Die
Some shots from modded 7DTD.
This is from Darkness Falls with the sorcery modlet included. This is my favorite way to play 7DTD now. Darkness Falls comes with 2 stock maps for the mod or you can do RWG. There's a 4K and 8K map. There's new enemies and POI's.

This is a Darkness Falls POI, a mall. This would probably take two game days to loot fully, i'd find a safe spot drop a storage chest, bedroll and clear it out of loot. One of my favorite things to do is sneak around these kind of POI's at night, just keep looting all day/night. There all kinds of nasty's in there, of course a mining helmet and firearm are required before i do that, damn dogs and wolves will get you otherwise, there the hardest to outrun.

The next shots are from the craziness that is 7DTD Borderlandz mod. It still tanks my FPS, so won't be playing much until it get more stable. If you've played Borderlands, you know what to expect, plenty of guns and enemies, ran into a biker zombie as big as a one story house. You start with plenty of guns, bullets, motorcycle, armor, your basically geared up to start.....you'll need it.

Zombie Bear in the burnt forest.

One thing i like is that the zombies get enraged when you shoot them and charge you. Notice i just started the game, day 1 and i'm still under new player protection which means the damage you take is reduced for a bit. There's pretty much the same screen behind my back, Borderlandz craziness. Notice my gear, that's all starting gear, you get the motorcycle after you complete the visit the trader quest. There's also auto turrets you can drop to help you. i usually drop them outside a POI while i'm inside.

This is why you need the bullets, bullets are a big part of the loot you get when looting. The color is a mod you can find or buy to add to the weapons to up their stats. This was a pretty nasty encounter, as i was fighting them off i ended up getting 5 screamers who attracted a bunch more. Check out my FPS though, under 20, its why i won't be playing much until they optimize it.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Rayfer

Excellent  screenies budd.  The contrast of graphics quality between the old and new combat mission games is an eye opener.

Sir Slash

Agreed! More, more, more.  :clap:

Redwolf

Quote from: Rayfer on June 10, 2019, 06:59:47 AM
Excellent  screenies budd.  The contrast of graphics quality between the old and new combat mission games is an eye opener.

Actually, the CMx1 would look a lot better with various beauty mods, especially the ground and the buildings.

-budd-

That's the CMETO mod for CMAK. I haven't got around to checking the mods for this mod , so to speak. I know a lot of mods are already in the game, but it couldn't definitely use a ground texture mod. But any ground mod you load is not going to look to good when you zoom down. If you have any CM1 ground texture mod to recommend that would be great.

Sir Slash

Baldur's Gate 2, I'd forgot about this one. The good folks of the town of Trademeet were so impressed by my handling of their Troll problem, and their Djinn problem, and.... their renegade Druid problem, that they erected a statue in the town center in my honor. It doesn't do me justice but, what really could?  ::)   The life of a Hero is not all glory.

Staggerwing

Quote from: -budd- on June 09, 2019, 10:41:35 PM

This Sherman is backing up the troops in the group of trees. Spots a panzer through the trees.

For some reason this particular screenie gives me a flashback to the old Panzer Elite game.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

al_infierno

First shot of the match passes under the belly of a crawling soldier, about to hit the man behind him [Combat Mission: Final Blitzkrieg]

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

al_infierno

Playing Field of Glory: Empires.  Here's a glorious, picturesque moment midway through my latest Carthage campaign.  The Allied Camel Corps of Carthage and Nasamones meet and begin a joint siege of a long-held Desertic rebel city!  This was quite cathartic after we each spent years playing tireless whack-a-mole with the rebels across the Libyan desert.

A proud (if ultimately meaningless due to the frequency of rebellion in this playthrough) moment in a very strange timeline.  After uniting Italy, Rome focused literally all their efforts expanding directly East as far as possible into the Balkans, Greece, and modern-day Austria and Czech Republic, and Thrace.  However, they fucked up bad in the first 40 turns or so: the Semones (or whatever their name is) somehow managed to conquer Rome and hold it for an entire turn.  Ever since then, despite re-capturing their titular city, the capital of Rome has been Neapolis.... So, I guess they are technically the Neapolitan Empire now?   :2funny:  So anyways, the glorious Neapolitan Empire has devolved into some crazy six-way civil war that I have no intention of entangling myself in.

Also, hilariously enough, Parisii conquered most of Britain and wiped out all the indigenous tribes (except the Picts, who just sort of collapsed and vanished into obscurity).  Didn't see that one coming.
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

MOS:96B2P

The modding community at Battlefront - Combat Missions has been busy.

-budd-

I had busted up the enemies left flank, and warm feeling of satisfaction came over me, nothing much left to stop me. Then this air strike happened, and i realized two things, my left flank push was probably over and i forgot to buy some AA :'(