Since you’re FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, May 24, 2019, 06:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Just finished a Saturday Night Fight hosted by Cyrano, vs Barthheart. Video link forthcoming.

I should be able to finish uploading my demonstration of the first tutorial mission of Plane Mechanic Simulator (which I like a lot) tomorrow morning.

Quite a lot of GROGPUBLIC umpiring still to process tomorrow, which is great! -- the game paused somewhat during and after Easter, as summer weather started opening up and school weeks were finishing.

I'd like to get back to UBOAT and/or Fade to Silence, but my attention has been rather captured recently by messing around in The Isle and (much moreso) Dead In Vinland. Possibly a series on that one coming soonish.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Tanaka

Diety Empires and Total War 3 Kingdoms. Really enjoying both!

jamus34

Surviving Mars, HoI4, Heroes of the Storm and TW Warhammer round out my weekend.

Thank you to all current and former service men and women on the site who allows me to have the freedoms that we do!
Insert witty comment here.

JasonPratt

A great way to memorialize an underappreciated group of soldiers who fought, in their own way, for the freedom of the world in WW2...

The Battle of Britain, at the level of grease and wrenches!

(Note: greasy wenches not included.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!