RPG Sales & Discounts

Started by bayonetbrant, December 23, 2016, 08:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

^I didn't need to see that.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Tpek

Quote from: bbmike on October 21, 2018, 09:02:07 AM
^I didn't need to see that.

It's PDFs if that's any consolation (maybe you're looking for dead tree versions :P ).

bbmike

No, I was looking to not spend any more money.  :hide:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

Tpek

Quote from: bbmike on October 21, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

It's okay... your bank account will be suffering another blow anyway in a week, with the Steam Autumn sale  >:D

bbmike

Quote from: Tpek on October 21, 2018, 02:59:14 PM
Quote from: bbmike on October 21, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

It's okay... your bank account will be suffering another blow anyway in a week, with the Steam Autumn sale  >:D

:o

-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

Dammit Carl!

Nefaro

Shadow Of The Demon Lord is now on the Bundle Of Holding sale.  Two sets, actually.

https://bundleofholding.com/presents/2018DemonLord

- Like a mix of some light D&D/d20 rules with the career-hopping mish mash customization of Warhammer Fantasy, along with a similar dark fantasy theme of the latter.

https://bundleofholding.com/presents/Victims

Nefaro

The Covetous Poet's Adventure Creator and Solo GM Guidebook

Half Off on DTRPG daily sale.  ($5)

Has an Act-based structure along with nice huge random gen tables for rolling up plot details by specific genre.  More valuable than MGME IMO.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/129909/The-Covetous-Poets-Adventure-Creator-and-Solo-GM-Guidebook?src=DotDem

airboy

Goodman Games is having their black Friday sale.  Discounts up to 40% off.

Nefaro

Quote from: airboy on November 20, 2018, 11:55:58 AM
Goodman Games is having their black Friday sale.  Discounts up to 40% off.
:bd:

The sale is 40% off all Goodman Games books currently in stock, except leather bound items. That means you save 40% on DCC modules, all the variant covers, all our Fifth Edition Fantasy products, Into the Borderlands, Mutant Crawl Classics, Judges Guild, Metamorphosis Alpha, Xcrawl, and Age of Cthulhu. Plus the PDF editions of all those. Plus all the other book titles we forgot to mention!

And then everything else in our online store is 20% off. The "everything else" includes leather bound books, third-party DCC publications, specialty dice, appendix N reprints, and all the other accessories.

When you check out, just use one or ALL of these coupon codes (multiple codes are accepted):

• Code GGblackfriday2018 to save 40% on most Goodman Games items in our online store!

• Code 3PPblackfriday2018 to save 20% on third-party product in our online store!

• Code LEblackfriday2018 to save 20% on most other Goodman Games items in our online store!

http://goodman-games.com/blog/2018/11/20/black-friday-sale-2018/

airboy

I ended up getting $150 of stuff for about $92 with free shipping.  This includes a Thieves of Fortress Badabaskor shirt for $25 that was not discounted.

This time I got the hardback edition of Mutant Crawl Classics, the judges screen for Mutant Crawl Classics, their weird dice set, and some modules.

airboy

Drive Through RPG is starting their Black Friday sale. 

Chaosium has not started their sale - so my drive through shopping cart is at a dead halt.

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: airboy on November 20, 2018, 03:49:37 PM
Drive Through RPG is starting their Black Friday sale. 

Dagnabbit.

Nefaro

Quote from: airboy on November 20, 2018, 12:52:55 PM
I ended up getting $150 of stuff for about $92 with free shipping.  This includes a Thieves of Fortress Badabaskor shirt for $25 that was not discounted.

This time I got the hardback edition of Mutant Crawl Classics, the judges screen for Mutant Crawl Classics, their weird dice set, and some modules.

I was disappointed they only had that fugly lavender colored dice set when I checked.   :'(

Fortunately I had previously picked up one of their green glow-in-the-dark sets awhile back before they sold out.  They appear to have problems keeping a variety in stock.  I just happened to go scouring at the right time after picking up DCC.

airboy

Chaosium Sale is Announced - but may not be active yet.

Black Friday is followed by Cyber Monday at Chaosium.com (with Squamous Saturday and Spectral Sunday in between)...
33% off selected classic digital titles including ebook fiction - use code 'BLACKFRI33'
50% off items in the Call of Cthulhu Vault and HeroQuest and Glorantha Vault - use code 'VAULT50'.
Note: these codes cannot be combined with any other coupons. Sale ends 11.59pm PT, 26 November 2018.

Warning - they really mean the codes cannot be combined.  If you get stuff from the vault, check out with that discount.  If you get stuff from other areas, checkout with that stuff only and nothing from the vault.