Total War: Rome II THE RISE OF ROME dlc

Started by JasonPratt, August 04, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on August 27, 2018, 11:54:02 AM
I can't even look at you. Either of you.

That said this thread has made me interested in the era and I will thusly pick up the dlc once it goes on sale.

I'm still shrouded in the dust of Ancient Etruria.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I hear Comet is good for Ancient Etrurian Dust stains. Got that from a very-old but not ancient Etrurian.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

HA do they even sell that biohazard anymore?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Sir Slash

And.... that took care of all the Tunguska dust didn't it?

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on August 28, 2018, 06:22:57 PM
And.... that took care of all the Tunguska dust didn't it?

I can't say Siberia is as dust-free as it used to be.

Sir Slash

Comet was great stuff. It could take off any kind of mark except the ones my Daddy used to leave on my ass. And it came close with them.  O0

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on August 28, 2018, 10:07:40 PM
Comet was great stuff. It could take off any kind of mark except the ones my Daddy used to leave on my ass. And it came close with them.  O0

All I can say is: nobody ever gave me a whuppin' after I blew up the garage.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

You were lucky Meng. My Daddy used to whip me for stuff other kids did.  ;D  It was kind of a 'Blanket Beating' policy.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on August 29, 2018, 09:04:40 AM
You were lucky Meng. My Daddy used to whip me for stuff other kids did.  ;D  It was kind of a 'Blanket Beating' policy.

I just had unspoken blanket blow-up-the-garage policy.  There was a certain mystery to it, but also a deep understanding of the explosive power of natural gas in a confined space -- such as a garage.