When the FRIDAY Breaks

Started by Jarhead0331, November 16, 2018, 05:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

We're back!!!!

Armored Brigade, Warhammer 40,000 Mechanicus, Star Citizen 3.3.5 and ARMA 3, oh my!

Enjoy everyone!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Lowenstaat

Finally, some decent game time as my weekend downtime won't end until after Thanksgiving. Armored Brigade then going back to some oldies: Tanks!, Steel Panthers III, Red Dead Redemption (1), NFL Head Coach 2009, and Civilization Revolution.
"Initiative compensates for a lack of skill."

Huw the Poo

Warframe!

And possibly some GalCiv 3 if I get the time, along with the rather beautiful Chess Ultra that I just bought.

But mostly Warframe!

Father Ted

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 16, 2018, 05:32:35 PM
We're back!!!!

Well TF for that - was feeling a little bereft.  Gaming-wise I'm re-visiting Command Ops - always something more to learn and appreciate

nelmsm

Have all next week off so going to dig in with some long gaming sessions. Going to continue with the Flashpoint Campaign AAR that I started. Want to spend some time with EU IV and CMANO and work on playtesting with JTS.

Tuna

Yay, did GoDaddy finally come through?

JasonPratt

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!  :bd:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

JasonPratt

...do you WANT someone around here to hunt up old GoDaddy commercials?

Because this is how you get old GoDaddy commercials.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

RommelFox

Watching a tutorial so I can have a slight clue as to what's going on in Graviteam Tunisia. 

I have a coupon from Slitherine, so I went ahead and grabbed Germany at War.
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

-budd-

Armored Brigade and the usual PBEM game turns, CTGW, BA2, and OOB.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Gusington

Thank you to JH for dealing with this. And I love that Zeppelin song...one of my favorites.

This weekend may see some ASSCREED Rogue, Pike and Shot - Campaigns, and Empire: Total War, Warpath campaign.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

Yeah, that's a toon I can totally get behind!   :notworthy:

Probably not much gaming if any.  My next couple of weeks are clobbered.  Damn I hate the holidays.

But, if I get in some gaming, it will certainly be something I have total comfort with.  I'm in a naval warfare mood, so likely Cold Waters, Silent Hunter 4 (just started getting into this again), and maybe CMANO.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

WYBaugh

Man I missed this place!

Downloading RDR2...need more info on Armored Brigade.

JasonPratt

Hm, this reminds me to wonder when (if?) Matrix will send out my yearly loyalty discount... (But usually this happens around the time they start their Christmas sale, which I stack with. ;) So I'm not worried yet.)