New Weekly Column - "What's Gus Playing (This Week)?"

Started by bayonetbrant, October 02, 2017, 08:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I got lost in the couch cushions one night. I couldn't tell the difference. Sad part was neither could she. ::)    Anyway.... Too bad about he loss Gus but Norsica's supposed to be tough to play. I want to do an 'Empire' campaign too but I'm still plugging away as the Dwarves. And after trying out the Radious mod, I definitely favor vanilla over it. Radious leads to too much of a 'Bum Rush' from all the factions with huge armies too early. Vanilla is more-better paced. Great game and no shame in the loss-- I've been there.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^Thanks breh :)

Prefer vanilla over Radious in this case, eh? Inconceivable.

It's either Empire or Dwarves for me next. Difficult to decide.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Sir Slash

The Dwarves are a grumpy group. Probably need more fiber.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Store clerks really need to stop putting the Metamucil on the top shelf.

Sir Slash

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

QuoteOur bite-size bald battler blasts baddies

Brilliant!  :2funny:

BanzaiCat

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

I bought CoD: Infinite Warfare over the weekend for Xbox One (don't hate me Gus).

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd