Main Menu

Who do you FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, January 11, 2019, 06:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Got some work to do on a p&p D&D campaign coming up.  Could be some Warlock or keep going on my HOI2 Soviet campaign.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

FlickJax

Really not sure here... WoT and then I dont know... i look through my list every weekend and then decide I haven't enough time to play something properly

I could do with being single, sorry dear ;)

Dammit Carl!

Will be out of town, so doubt if any gaming will go down.  However, before hitting the trail, will ponder what to get from Matrix before the sale ends.

Hmmm...

Have fun folks, and stay safe!

Gusington

The Wife is going to Boston (to the Patriots playoff game of all things) so I am a single dad again this weekend, which actually means more gaming than usual since the MiniGusses are tweens now. So...Wolfenstein - The New Colossus (growing to be one of my favorites after only 4 hours), maybe some Wings of Prey, perhaps some IL2 BoS, The Saboteur and hopefully some Men of War2: Assault Squad.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

stolypin

Will take a stab at connecting / configuring the Thrustmaster I got for Christmas in an effort to play IL-2 BOS.

I can't overstate the challenge this will be for a 58-year old who has played nothing but Tiller / Grigsby-type strategy games for the past 15 years (and very few sims before that). 

Hofstadter

Now that I have a new gpu its so hard to not buy all the games. But not much gaming for me, boyfriend's birrthday and I'm catering his party. Pakoras with tamarind chutney, kimchi pancakes, fish sauce chicken wings. Punjabi kaali dal, Bengali potatoes, pickled cauliflower, rotis. Finished off with laddus and choc chip cookies
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Yes, laddus. As in 'laddus' go over there and try some of it.  :peace:   I'll be 'pirating' about the Deadfire in Pillars 2 where large booty is a good thing and a little dingy won't get you very far at all. Have a good one Grogs!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Hofstadter on January 11, 2019, 09:57:25 AM
.... Pakoras with tamarind chutney, kimchi pancakes, fish sauce chicken wings. Punjabi kaali dal, Bengali potatoes, pickled cauliflower, rotis. Finished off with laddus and choc chip cookies

Holy shit that sounds so good.  :dreamer:

HoodedHorseJoe

If I get a a chance, I really want to check out the Operation Trecbuchet mode for ArmA III. I'm a bit of a Halo nerd.
Communications Director
Hooded Horse

We are a publisher of indie games with strategic and tactical depth. 28 projects and counting, come check out our portfolio on Steam, GOG, and the Epic Games Store!

You may have seen me around in previous roles such as editor of Wargamer.com and Strategy Gamer.

MengJiao

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on January 11, 2019, 11:14:14 AM
.... Pakoras with tamarind chutney, kimchi pancakes, fish sauce chicken wings. Punjabi kaali dal, Bengali potatoes, pickled cauliflower, rotis. Finished off with laddus and choc chip cookies

Holy shit that sounds so good.  :dreamer:

Indeed!!!  I'll be playing the usual World of Warships and maybe some Battles in North Africa 1941 and working on a solitaire way to play PQ-17.  I'll be the allies (with the USS Washington with the RN Home Fleet) and the Germans will have some crude (but effective!) routines PLUS some unpredictable results when they are sufficiently tracked by recon...which is not as odd as it may seem since (for example) PQ-17 scattered on the erroneous assessment that the Tirpitz was at sea when, in fact, she was already back in Trondheim.

Huw the Poo

Warframe! - as always
Distant Worlds - probs.  Although it does feel like it's playing itself and I'm just observing.  Every now and again it asks my permission before building some ships, just to keep me quiet.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: WargamerJoe on January 11, 2019, 12:43:29 PM
If I get a a chance, I really want to check out the Operation Trecbuchet mode for ArmA III. I'm a bit of a Halo nerd.

Its awesome. Just wish there was a campaign.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

DoctorQuest

Now that I have a new gpu its so hard to not buy all the games. But not much gaming for me, boyfriend's birrthday and I'm catering his party. Pakoras with tamarind chutney, kimchi pancakes, fish sauce chicken wings. Punjabi kaali dal, Bengali potatoes, pickled cauliflower, rotis. Finished off with laddus and choc chip cookies

We'll be right over.....  O0
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

^The doctor makes house calls.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd