Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia

Started by Martok, November 14, 2017, 01:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: joram on June 07, 2018, 07:25:31 AM
Why do they all look like Freddy Mercury!

Because they are the Champions, my friend.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

joram

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on June 07, 2018, 06:52:39 AM
Dark shot, there

Things get rough when Wessex gets rolling.  And then the Normans crush them.  I guess.  Eventually.  Cuz their Kingdom is soooooo....Cool!

Gusington

A bit off topic - finally got my Nabatea campaign going, took Jerusalem from the Seleucids and BAM - they and their allies are whomping me to kingdom come. I may be eliminated from the campaign tonight after about 35 turns. It was labeled as 'hard' so I was pre warned but still...ouch

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I'm actually a little afraid to go and complete the Nabatea campaign, I know I am about to get squashed in to oblivion.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

>:(...done in 30 turns. Started another campaign as the Kush.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Better luck next time. Everybody needs a 'warm-up' campaign ass whipping with this game.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I am hoping the Kush are treated less harshly. I guess 'hard' really does mean 'hard.'

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Hofstadter

My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

MengJiao

Sir Slash

Oh man! Wet Mercians smell worse than wet Mercian Wardogs.

W8taminute

Are the TW games still using embedded spyware or has CA issued a patch to remove them?  Haven't played a TW game in a while and I'm itching to play but reluctant ever since I read about the data mining associated with the latest TW games. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

Last I read was that CA removed the spyware, about a month ago.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Good to know.  Maybe I should dust off Britannia and give it another whirl?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk